Horizontal price transmission of the Finnish meat sector with major EU players
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marita Laukkanen & Anni Huhtala, 2008.
"Optimal management of a eutrophied coastal ecosystem: balancing agricultural and municipal abatement measures,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 139-159, February.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Huhtala, Anni, 2006. "Optimal Management of a Eutrophied Coastal Ecosystem: Balancing Agricultural and Municipal Abatement Measures," Discussion Papers 11856, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Kandlikar, Milind, 1995. "The relative role of trace gas emissions in greenhouse abatement policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 879-883, October.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 1999. "The Marginal Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 61-81.
- Koikkalainen, Kauko & Laukkanen, Marita & Helin, Janne, 2006. "Abatement costs for agricultural nitrogen and phosphorus loads: a case study of South-Western Finland," Discussion Papers 11867, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Hoel, M. & Isaksen, I., 1993. "Efficient Abatement of Different Greenhouse Cases," Memorandum 05/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2007.
"Optimal abatement in dynamic multi-pollutant problems when pollutants can be complements or substitutes,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2293-2316, July.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2005. "Optimal Abatement in Dynamic Multipollutant Problems when Pollutants can be Complements or Substitutes," Economics Working Papers 2005-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2005. "Optimal Abatement in Dynamic Multi-Pollutant Problems When Pollutants can be Complements or Substitutes," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-27, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006.
"Multi-Gas Emission Reduction for Climate Change Policy: An Application of Fund,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 235-250.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Multi-Gas Emission Reduction For Climate Change Policy: An Application Of Fund," Working Papers FNU-46, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2004.
- Asbjorn Aaheim, Jan S. Fuglestvedt and Odd Godal, 2006. "Costs Savings of a Flexible Multi-Gas Climate Policy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 485-502.
- Anthony Fisher & Urvashi Narain, 2003. "Global Warming, Endogenous Risk, and Irreversibility," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(4), pages 395-416, August.
- Repetto, Robert, 1987. "The policy implications of non-convex environmental damages: A smog control case study," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 13-29, March.
- Erik Schmieman & Ekko van Ierland & Leen Hordijk, 2002. "Dynamic Efficiency with Multi-Pollutants and Multi-Targets The Case of Acidification and Tropospheric Ozone Formation in Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(2), pages 133-148, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karikallio, Hanna, 2015. "Cross-commodity Price Transmission and Integration of the EU Livestock Market of Pork and Beef: Panel Time-series Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211832, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordscointegration; asymmetric; error correction; thresholds; pork and beef prices; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:mttfdp:100215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mttlgfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.