How efficient is the Italian hospitality sector? A window DEA and truncated-Tobit analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carla Sá & Raymond Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2006.
"Does Accessibility to Higher Education Matter? Choice Behaviour of High School Graduates in the Netherlands,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 155-174.
- Carla Sá & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "Does Accessibility to Higher Education matter? Choice Behavior of High School Graduates in the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Iossa, Elisabetta, 2002. "Competition among Universities and the Emergence of the Elite Institution," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 275-293, July.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010.
"Peer Effects In Higher Education: Does The Field Of Study Matter?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 621-634, July.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Peer Effects in Higher Education: Does the Field of Study Matter?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0092, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
Keywordsregional hospitality sector; window dea; double bootstrap;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2011-03-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2011-03-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HEA-2011-03-12 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-03-12 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .