Report NEP-EFF-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C.J. O’Donnell, 2011. "Econometric Estimation of Distance Functions and Associated Measures of Productivity and Efficiency Change," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- JG. Brida & C. Detotto & M. Pulina, 2011. "How efficient is the Italian hospitality sector? A window DEA and truncated-Tobit analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201102, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2011. "CAP Reform and Its Impact on Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Cross Country Analysis," Trinity Economics Papers tep0411, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Drucker, 2011. "How Does Size Matter? Investigating the Relationships Among Plant Size, Industrial Structure, and Manufacturing Productivity," Working Papers 11-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "War and Creativity: Solving the War-Art Puzzle for Classical Music Composition," Trinity Economics Papers tep0711, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Sushama Murty & R. Robert Russell & Steven B. Levkoff, 2011. "On modeling pollution-generating technologies," Discussion Papers 1101, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre Gazaniol & Frédéric Peltrault, 2011. "Going multinational and ownership:evidence from French matched firms," Working Papers DT/2011/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Geographic Clustering and Productivity: An Instrumental Variable Approach for Classical Composers," Trinity Economics Papers tep0611, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & David Hemous & Enisse Kharroubi, 2011. "Cyclical fiscal policy, credit constraints, and industry growth," BIS Working Papers 340, Bank for International Settlements.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa, 2011. "Medical Technology and the Production of Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 5545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beria, Paolo & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2010. "Unconventional factors of efficiency in public transport. A case study and theory," MPRA Paper 29234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:1838783 is not listed on IDEAS anymore