CAP Reform and Its Impact on Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Cross Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F., 2010. "CAP reform and its impact on structural change and productivity growth: A cross country analysis," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61103, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan De Loecker, 2011.
"Product Differentiation, Multiproduct Firms, and Estimating the Impact of Trade Liberalization on Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1407-1451, September.
- Jan De Loecker, 2007. "Product Differentiation, Multi-product Firms and Estimating the Impact of Trade Liberalization on Productivity," NBER Working Papers 13155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nigel Key & Ruben N. Lubowski & Michael J. Roberts, 2005. "Farm-Level Production Effects from Participation in Government Commodity Programs: Did the 1996 Federal Agricultural Improvement and Reform Act Make a Difference?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1211-1219.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Impact of CAP subsidies on productivity - by Alan Matthews
by Alan Matthews in CAP Reform.eu on 2013-04-02 02:50:25
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaraite, Jurate & Kažukauskas, Andrius, 2011. "The effect of mandatory agro-environmental policy on farm environmental performance," CERE Working Papers 2011:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Arovuori, Kyösti & Yrjölä, Tapani, 2015. "The impact of the CAP and its reforms on the productivity growth in agriculture," 147th Seminar, October 7-8, 2015, Sofia, Bulgaria 212241, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; subsidy decoupling; semi-parametric estimation; switching; specialisation;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-03-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduee:tep0411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.