CAP reform and its impact on structural change and productivity growth: A cross country analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2011. "CAP Reform and Its Impact on Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Cross Country Analysis," Trinity Economics Papers tep0411, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan De Loecker, 2011.
"Product Differentiation, Multiproduct Firms, and Estimating the Impact of Trade Liberalization on Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1407-1451, September.
- Jan De Loecker, 2007. "Product Differentiation, Multi-product Firms and Estimating the Impact of Trade Liberalization on Productivity," NBER Working Papers 13155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nigel Key & Ruben N. Lubowski & Michael J. Roberts, 2005. "Farm-Level Production Effects from Participation in Government Commodity Programs: Did the 1996 Federal Agricultural Improvement and Reform Act Make a Difference?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1211-1219.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arovuori, Kyösti & Yrjölä, Tapani, 2015. "The impact of the CAP and its reforms on the productivity growth in agriculture," 147th Seminar, October 7-8, 2015, Sofia, Bulgaria 212241, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jaraite, Jurate & Kažukauskas, Andrius, 2011. "The effect of mandatory agro-environmental policy on farm environmental performance," CERE Working Papers 2011:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; semiparametric estimation; farming; decoupling; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use; D24; Q12; Q18;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-05-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa114:61103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .