Exports and Wages: Rent Sharing, Workforce Composition or Returns to Skills?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi, 2014. "Export and import market-specific characteristics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1467-1496, December.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:12:p:2676-2703 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Internationalisation and performance at the firm-level: what we learn from Italy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 475-509, December.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2017.
"Competition, firm size and returns to skills: Evidence from currency shocks and market liberalisations,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2676-2703, December.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2014. "Competition, firm size and returns to skills : evidence from currency shocks and market liberalizations," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Alessia Via, 2015.
"Again on trade elasticities: evidence from a selected sample of countries,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 259-287, December.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Alessia Via, 2015. "Again On Trade Elasticities. Evidence From A Selected Sample Of Countries," Working Papers 201504, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Foreign exposure and heterogeneous performance of Italian firms: A survey of the empirical literature (1992-2014)," Working Papers 300, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
More about this item
Keywordslinked employer employee data; export wage premium;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-05-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-LMA-2013-05-22 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .