The effect of mandatory agro-environmental policy on farm environmental performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2008. "Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 753-764, May.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph R. Weiss, 2009.
"Evaluating the effects of farm programmes: results from propensity score matching,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 79-101, March.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs. Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1486, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6635, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44149, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph Weiss, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs: Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp113, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mark Brady & Konrad Kellermann & Christoph Sahrbacher & Ladislav Jelinek, 2009. "Impacts of Decoupled Agricultural Support on Farm Structure, Biodiversity and Landscape Mosaic: Some EU Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 563-585.
- Osterburg, Bernhard & Nitsch, Heike & Kristensen, Lone, 2005. "Environmental Standards and Their Linkage to Support Instruments of the EU Common Agricultural Policy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24521, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Webster, Paul & Williams, Nigel, 2002. "Environmental Cross Compliance - Panacea or Placebo?," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 7004, International Farm Management Association.
- Greenstone, Michael & Gayer, Ted, 2009.
"Quasi-experimental and experimental approaches to environmental economics,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 21-44, January.
- Michael Greenstone & Ted Gayer, 2007. "Quasi-Experimental and Experimental Approaches to Environmental Economics," Working Papers 0713, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F., 2010.
"CAP reform and its impact on structural change and productivity growth: A cross country analysis,"
114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany
61103, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2011. "CAP Reform and Its Impact on Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Cross Country Analysis," Trinity Economics Papers tep0411, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2011. "Farmers adoption of integrated crop protection and organic farming: Do moral and social concerns matter?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1536-1545, June.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F. & Thorne, Fiona S., 2010. "Analysing the Effect of Decoupling on Agricultural Production: Evidence from Irish Dairy Farms using the Olley and Pakes Approach," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59(3).
- Mosnier, Claire & Ridier, Aude & Kphaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Françoise, 2009.
"Economic and environmental impact of the CAP mid-term review on arable crop farming in South-western France,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1408-1416, March.
- Charilaos Kephaliacos & Françoise Carpy-Goulard & Aude Ridier & Claire Mosnier, 2009. "Economic and environmental impact of the CAP mid-term review on arable crop farming in South-western France," Post-Print halshs-00844542, HAL.
- Paolo Sckokai & Daniele Moro, 2009. "Modelling the impact of the CAP Single Farm Payment on farm investment and output," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 395-423, September.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; Common Agriculture Policy; cross-compliance; environment; EU; farm;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-09-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-09-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-09-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slucer:2011_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mona Bonta Bergman). General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.