Report NEP-ENV-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Anees & Ishfaq, Ahmed, 2011. "Industrial development, agricultural growth, urbanization and environmental Kuznets curve in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sven Rudolph & Christine Lenz & Barbara Volmert & Achim Lerch, 2011. "Towards Sustainable Carbon Markets: Requirements for Ecologically Effective, Economically Efficient, and Socially Just Emissions Trading Schemes," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201134, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Paul J Burke, 2011. "Climbing the electricity ladder generates carbon Kuznets curve downturns," CAMA Working Papers 2011-31, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pycroft, Jonathan & Vergano, Lucia & Hope, Chris & Paci, Daniele & Ciscar, Juan Carlos, 2011. "A tale of tails: Uncertainty and the social cost of carbon dioxide," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Jaraite, Jurate & Kažukauskas, Andrius, 2011. "The effect of mandatory agro-environmental policy on farm environmental performance," CERE Working Papers 2011:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011. "The Time Evolution of the Social Cost of Carbon: An Application of FUND," Papers WP405, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tausch, Arno, 2011. "Globalization as a driver or bottleneck for sustainable development. General tendencies and European implications," MPRA Paper 33227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Jayjit Roy, 2011. "Three New Empirical Tests of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis When Environmental Regulation is Endogenous," Working Papers 11-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Kögel, Tomas, 2011. "The social cost of carbon on an optimal balanced growth path," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Alain de Serres & John Llewellyn & Preston Llewellyn, 2011. "The Political Economy of Climate Change Mitigation Policies: How to Build a Constituency to Address Global Warming?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 887, OECD Publishing.
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "The Uncertainty about the Social Cost of Carbon: A Decomposition Analysis Using FUND," Papers WP404, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Daiju Narita & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2011. "Expectation-Driven Climate Treaties with Breakthrough Technologies," Kiel Working Papers 1732, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Martimort, David & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2011. "A Mechanism Design Approach to Climate Agreements," IDEI Working Papers 682, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Wolter, Marc Ingo & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model “e3.at”," FCN Working Papers 13/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Aoyagi, Midori & Suda, Eiko & Shinada, Tomomi, 2011. "Gender Inclusion in Climate Change Adaptation," ADBI Working Papers 309, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stephen S. Golub & Céline Kauffmann & Philip Yeres, 2011. "Defining and Measuring Green FDI: An Exploratory Review of Existing Work and Evidence," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2011/2, OECD Publishing.
- Robin Burgess & Matthew Hansen & Benjamin A. Olken & Peter Potapov & Stefanie Sieber, 2011. "The Political Economy of Deforestation in the Tropics," NBER Working Papers 17417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaele Della Croce & Christopher Kaminker & Fiona Stewart, 2011. "The Role of Pension Funds in Financing Green Growth Initiatives," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 10, OECD Publishing.
- Tausch, Arno, 2011. "Costa Rica, superstar? some reflections on the global drivers and bottlenecks of the happy planet index," MPRA Paper 33226, University Library of Munich, Germany.