Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 62046 Regional asymmetries in farm size
by Huettel, Silke & Margarian, Anne & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa
- 61356 Modelling the impact of EAFRD policies on rural development and structural change
by Schmid, Julia Christiane & Hager, Astrid & Jechlitschka, Kurt & Kirschke, Dieter
- 61355 CAP effects on labour use in agriculture: Evidence from alternative dynamic panel data models
by Petrick, Martin & Zier, Patrick
- 61354 Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification
by Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David
- 61353 A dynamic dual model under state-contingent production uncertainty
by Serra, Teresa & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 61352 Trends in family labour, hired labour and contract work on French and Swiss crop farms: The role of agricultural policies
by Dupraz, Pierre & Latruffe, Laure & Mann, Stefan
- 61351 Job creation and job destruction in the EU agriculture
by Ciaian, Pavel & Dries, Liesbeth & Kancs, d'Artis
- 61350 Returns to scale and dynamics of multiple enterprises
by Weaver, Robert D.
- 61349 How do agricultural policies influence farmland concentration? The example of France
by Piet, Laurent & Desjeux, Yann & Latruffe, Laure & Le Mouel, Chantal
- 61347 Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies
by Ciaian, Pavel & Falkowski, Jan & Kancs, d'Artis
- 61346 Modelling the effects of an abolition of the EU sugar quota on internal prices, production and imports
by Nolte, Stephan & Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 61343 Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact of farm structures
by Montresor, Elisa & Pecci, Francesco & Pontarollo, Nicola
- 61112 Real option models for simulating digester system adoption on livestock farms in Emilia-Romagna
by Bartolini, Fabio & Gallerani, Vittorio & Viaggi, Davide
- 61109 Subsidies, production structure and technical change – A cross-country comparison
by Key, Nigel D. & Latruffe, Laure & Sauer, Johannes
- 61107 Measurement of dynamic efficiency, a directional distance function parametric approach
by Serra, Teresa & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 61106 A structural change analysis of the cost efficiency of farms in Scotland 1989-2008
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Leat, Philip M.K. & Milne, Catherine E.
- 61103 CAP reform and its impact on structural change and productivity growth: A cross country analysis
by Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F.
- 61101 Distribution of beef cattle in Scotland: How important is agricultural policy?
by Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Thomson, Steven & Leat, Philip M.K. & Ringrose, Sian
- 61098 Promoting global agricultural growth and poverty reduction
by Ivanic, Maros & Martin, William J.
- 61096 Assessing agricultural policy incentives for Greek organic agriculture: A Real options approach
by Tzouramani, Irene & Sintori, Alexandra & Liontakis, Angelos E. & Alexopoulos, George
- 61094 Modelling structural change in the agricultural sector – An Agent-based approach using FADN data from individual farms
by Mohring, Anke & Zimmermann, Albert & Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan & Ferjani, Ali & Gennaio, Maria-Pia
- 61093 Coordination and allocation on land markets under increasing scale economies and heterogeneous actors - An experimental study
by Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Larsen, Karin & Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian
- 61091 An analysis of milk quota abolition impact on Scottish farmers’ behaviour
by Toma, Luiza & Barnes, Andrew Peter & Renwick, Alan W.
- 61090 Structural change of European dairy farms - A cross-regional analysis
by Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas
- 61089 Making the market: How U.S. Policy influences near term agriculture and biofuel industry production and profitability under technology adoption
by Meyer, Seth D. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 61088 Structural change in the EU dairy sector
by Peerlings, Jack H.M. & Polman, Nico B.P. & Krol, Noortje
- 61087 Oligopoly and price transmission in Turkey’s fluid milk market
by Tekguc, Hasan
- 61086 The deterministic and speculative component of the terms of trade of primary commodities: An “Eclectic” Real Option value approach
by Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Savastano, Sara & Vezzani, Antonio
- 61085 Structural change in European calf markets: Policy decoupling and movement restrictions
by Ihle, Rico & Brümmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R.
- 61084 Optimisation of policy interventions in environmental quota
by Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Nolte, Stephan & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 61083 Farm level effects of EU policy liberalization: Simulations based on an EU-wide agricultural sector model and a supply model of the German agricultural sector
by Deppermann, Andre & Grethe, Harald & Offermann, Frank
- 61082 Modelling the Consequences of Increasing Bioenergy Demand on Land and Feed Use
by Banse, Martin & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & van Meijl, Hans & Woltjer, Geert B.
- 61080 Growth of German dairy farms under the EU milk quota
by Breustedt, Gunnar & Mees, Martin
- 61079 Contracts, payment delays and firm growth: Evidence from Bulgarian agriculture
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Van Herck, Kristine
- 61078 Some like to join, others to deliver. An econometric analysis of farmers' relationships with agricultural co-operatives
by Pascucci, Stefano & Gardebroek, Cornelis
- 61077 Environmental and production cost impacts of no-till: Estimates from observed behaviour
by Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Celine
- 61076 Sectoral mobility of production factors in agriculture and predictions for the future
by Vandermeulen, Valerie & Mettepenningen, Evy & Calus, Mieke
- 61075 Determinants of farm exit: A comparison between Europe and United States
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide
- 61074 Technology diffusion, farm size structure and regional land competition in dynamic partial equilibrium
by Lehtonen, Heikki
- 60965 Structural changes in U.S. agriculture: Financial performance of farms in transition
by Katchova, Ani L.
- 60914 Linking marketing choices with farming practices of grain producers: A farm level modeling approach applied to the South-west of France
by Ricome, Aymeric & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Francoise & Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim
- 60913 An investigation into the impact of policy reform on the level of structural change in the agri-food sector of Ireland, Denmark and the Netherlands
by Clancy, Daragh & Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F. & Thorne, Fiona S.
- 60912 Modelling economies of scale, energy use and farm size to reduce GHG: On contrasting "High-Tec"-agriculture with labour intensive farming
by Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 60911 Farm growth in Hungary, Slovenia and France
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre & Latruffe, Laure