European Association of Agricultural Economists
114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany
- 62046 Regional asymmetries in farm size
by Huettel, Silke & Margarian, Anne & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa
- 61356 Modelling the impact of EAFRD policies on rural development and structural change
by Schmid, Julia Christiane & Hager, Astrid & Jechlitschka, Kurt & Kirschke, Dieter
- 61355 CAP effects on labour use in agriculture: Evidence from alternative dynamic panel data models
by Petrick, Martin & Zier, Patrick
- 61354 Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification
by Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David
- 61353 A dynamic dual model under state-contingent production uncertainty
by Serra, Teresa & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 61352 Trends in family labour, hired labour and contract work on French and Swiss crop farms: The role of agricultural policies
by Dupraz, Pierre & Latruffe, Laure & Mann, Stefan
- 61351 Job creation and job destruction in the EU agriculture
by Ciaian, Pavel & Dries, Liesbeth & Kancs, d'Artis
- 61350 Returns to scale and dynamics of multiple enterprises
by Weaver, Robert D.
- 61349 How do agricultural policies influence farmland concentration? The example of France
by Piet, Laurent & Desjeux, Yann & Latruffe, Laure & Le Mouel, Chantal
- 61347 Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies
by Ciaian, Pavel & Falkowski, Jan & Kancs, d'Artis
- 61346 Modelling the effects of an abolition of the EU sugar quota on internal prices, production and imports
by Nolte, Stephan & Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 61343 Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact of farm structures
by Montresor, Elisa & Pecci, Francesco & Pontarollo, Nicola
- 61112 Real option models for simulating digester system adoption on livestock farms in Emilia-Romagna
by Bartolini, Fabio & Gallerani, Vittorio & Viaggi, Davide
- 61109 Subsidies, production structure and technical change – A cross-country comparison
by Key, Nigel D. & Latruffe, Laure & Sauer, Johannes
- 61107 Measurement of dynamic efficiency, a directional distance function parametric approach
by Serra, Teresa & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 61106 A structural change analysis of the cost efficiency of farms in Scotland 1989-2008
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Leat, Philip M.K. & Milne, Catherine E.
- 61103 CAP reform and its impact on structural change and productivity growth: A cross country analysis
by Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F.
- 61101 Distribution of beef cattle in Scotland: How important is agricultural policy?
by Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Thomson, Steven & Leat, Philip M.K. & Ringrose, Sian
- 61098 Promoting global agricultural growth and poverty reduction
by Ivanic, Maros & Martin, William J.
- 61096 Assessing agricultural policy incentives for Greek organic agriculture: A Real options approach
by Tzouramani, Irene & Sintori, Alexandra & Liontakis, Angelos E. & Alexopoulos, George
- 61094 Modelling structural change in the agricultural sector – An Agent-based approach using FADN data from individual farms
by Mohring, Anke & Zimmermann, Albert & Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan & Ferjani, Ali & Gennaio, Maria-Pia
- 61093 Coordination and allocation on land markets under increasing scale economies and heterogeneous actors - An experimental study
by Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Larsen, Karin & Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian
- 61091 An analysis of milk quota abolition impact on Scottish farmers’ behaviour
by Toma, Luiza & Barnes, Andrew P. & Renwick, Alan W.
- 61090 Structural change of European dairy farms - A cross-regional analysis
by Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas
- 61089 Making the market: How U.S. Policy influences near term agriculture and biofuel industry production and profitability under technology adoption
by Meyer, Seth D. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 61088 Structural change in the EU dairy sector
by Peerlings, Jack H.M. & Polman, Nico B.P. & Krol, Noortje
- 61087 Oligopoly and price transmission in Turkey’s fluid milk market
by Tekguc, Hasan
- 61086 The deterministic and speculative component of the terms of trade of primary commodities: An “Eclectic” Real Option value approach
by Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Savastano, Sara & Vezzani, Antonio
- 61085 Structural change in European calf markets: Policy decoupling and movement restrictions
by Ihle, Rico & Brummer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R.
- 61084 Optimisation of policy interventions in environmental quota
by Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Nolte, Stephan & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 61083 Farm level effects of EU policy liberalization: Simulations based on an EU-wide agricultural sector model and a supply model of the German agricultural sector
by Deppermann, Andre & Grethe, Harald & Offermann, Frank
- 61082 Modelling the Consequences of Increasing Bioenergy Demand on Land and Feed Use
by Banse, Martin & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & van Meijl, Hans & Woltjer, Geert B.
- 61080 Growth of German dairy farms under the EU milk quota
by Breustedt, Gunnar & Mees, Martin
- 61079 Contracts, payment delays and firm growth: Evidence from Bulgarian agriculture
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Van Herck, Kristine
- 61078 Some like to join, others to deliver. An econometric analysis of farmers' relationships with agricultural co-operatives
by Pascucci, Stefano & Gardebroek, Cornelis
- 61077 Environmental and production cost impacts of no-till: Estimates from observed behaviour
by Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Celine
- 61076 Sectoral mobility of production factors in agriculture and predictions for the future
by Vandermeulen, Valerie & Mettepenningen, Evy & Calus, Mieke
- 61075 Determinants of farm exit: A comparison between Europe and United States
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide
- 61074 Technology diffusion, farm size structure and regional land competition in dynamic partial equilibrium
by Lehtonen, Heikki
- 60965 Structural changes in U.S. agriculture: Financial performance of farms in transition
by Katchova, Ani L.
- 60914 Linking marketing choices with farming practices of grain producers: A farm level modeling approach applied to the South-west of France
by Ricome, Aymeric & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Francoise & Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim
- 60913 An investigation into the impact of policy reform on the level of structural change in the agri-food sector of Ireland, Denmark and the Netherlands
by Clancy, Daragh & Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F. & Thorne, Fiona S.
- 60912 Modelling economies of scale, energy use and farm size to reduce GHG: On contrasting "High-Tec"-agriculture with labour intensive farming
by Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 60911 Farm growth in Hungary, Slovenia and France
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre & Latruffe, Laure