Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact of farm structures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elisa Montresor & Francesco Pecci & Nicola Pontarollo, 2010. "Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact on farm structures," Working Papers 08/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germana Manca, 2015. "Modeling European agri-environmental measure of spatial impact in the region of Sardinia, Italy, through fuzzy clustering means," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(1), pages 13-27.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-05-22 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa114:61343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.