Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact of farm structures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elisa Montresor & Francesco Pecci & Nicola Pontarollo, 2010. "Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact on farm structures," Working Papers 08/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germana Manca, 2015. "Modeling European agri-environmental measure of spatial impact in the region of Sardinia, Italy, through fuzzy clustering means," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(1), pages 13-27.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-05-22 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa114:61343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .