Report NEP-GEO-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyun-Ju Koh & Nadine Riedel, 2010. "Do governments tax agglomeration rents?," Working Papers 2010/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Montresor, Elisa & Pecci, Francesco & Pontarollo, Nicola, 2010. "Rural development policies at regional level in the enlarged EU. The impact of farm structures," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61343, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yiheyis T Maru, 2010. "Resilient Regions: Clarity of Concepts and Challenges to Systemic Measurement," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2010-04, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Uwe Cantner & Matthias Bürger, 2010. "The Regional Dimension of Sectoral Innovativeness An Empirical Investigation of Two Specialised Supplier and Two Science-Based Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Laurent, Thibault & Ruiz-Gazen, Anne & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2009. "GeoXp: An R Package for Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis," TSE Working Papers 09-099, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nathan Miller & Matthew Osborne, 2010. "Competition Among Spatially Differentiated Firms: An Empirical Model with an Application to Cement," EAG Discussions Papers 201002, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Lehtonen, Heikki, 2010. "Technology diffusion, farm size structure and regional land competition in dynamic partial equilibrium," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61074, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas, 2010. "Structural change of European dairy farms - A cross-regional analysis," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61090, European Association of Agricultural Economists.