GeoXp: An R Package for Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laurent, Thibault & Ruiz-Gazen, Anne & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2012. "GeoXp: An R Package for Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 47(i02).
References listed on IDEAS
- Heba, Ines & Malin, Eric & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2002. "Exploratory spatial data analysis with GEOXP," ERSA conference papers ersa02p498, European Regional Science Association.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Caussinus, H. & Fekri, M. & Hakam, S. & Ruiz-Gazen, A., 2003. "A monitoring display of multivariate outliers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 237-252, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terry Gregory & Roberto Patuelli, 2015.
"Demographic ageing and the polarization of regionsâ€”an exploratory spaceâ€“time analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 47(5), pages 1192-1210, May.
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013. "Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- T. Gregory & R. Patuelli, 2013. "Regional Age Structure, Human Capital and Innovation - Is Demographic Ageing Increasing Regional Disparities?," Working Papers wp900, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Terry Gregory & Roberto Patuelli, 2013. "Demographic Ageing and the Polarization of Regions - An Exploratory Space-Time Analysis," Working Paper series 51_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Feb 2015.
- Payton, Quinn C. & McManus, Michael G. & Weber, Marc H. & Olsen, Anthony R. & Kincaid, Thomas M., 2015. "micromap: A Package for Linked Micromaps," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 63(i02).
- Angelos Liontakis & Dimitris Kremmydas, 2013. "Food Inflation in EU: Distribution Analysis and Spatial Effects," Working Papers 2013-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Luc Anselin, 2012. "From SpaceStat to CyberGIS," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 35(2), pages 131-157, April.
- Pebesma, Edzer & Bivand, Roger & Ribeiro, Paulo Justiniano, 2015. "Software for Spatial Statistics," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 63(i01).
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:079:i05 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsexploratory analysis; spatial econometrics; spatial statistics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-05-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-05-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .