Invariant co-ordinate selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maronna, Ricardo A. & Stahel, Werner A. & Yohai, Victor J., 1992. "Bias-robust estimators of multivariate scatter based on projections," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 141-161, July.
- Caussinus, H. & Fekri, M. & Hakam, S. & Ruiz-Gazen, A., 2003. "A monitoring display of multivariate outliers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 237-252, October.
- Nordhausen, Klaus & Oja, Hannu & Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "Signed-rank tests for location in the symmetric independent component model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 821-834, May.
- Annaliisa Kankainen & Sara Taskinen & Hannu Oja, 2007. "Tests of multinormality based on location vectors and scatter matrices," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(3), pages 357-379, November.
- Filzmoser, Peter & Maronna, Ricardo & Werner, Mark, 2008. "Outlier identification in high dimensions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1694-1711, January.
- Taskinen, S. & Sirkia, S. & Oja, H., 2007. "Independent component analysis based on symmetrised scatter matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5103-5111, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilmonen, Pauliina, 2013. "On asymptotic properties of the scatter matrix based estimates for complex valued independent component analysis," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 1219-1226.
- Alashwali, Fatimah & Kent, John T., 2016. "The use of a common location measure in the invariant coordinate selection and projection pursuit," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 145-161.
- Álvarez, Adolfo & Peña, Daniel, 2013. "Recombining partitions via unimodality tests," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws130706, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Ilmonen, Pauliina & Nevalainen, Jaakko & Oja, Hannu, 2010. "Characteristics of multivariate distributions and the invariant coordinate system," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1844-1853, December.
- Peña, Daniel & Prieto, Francisco J. & Rendón, Carolina, 2014. "Independent components techniques based on kurtosis for functional data analysis," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws141006, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Dürre, Alexander & Vogel, Daniel & Tyler, David E., 2014. "The spatial sign covariance matrix with unknown location," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 107-117.
- Virta, J., 2016. "One-step M-estimates of scatter and the independence property," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 133-136.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:71:y:2009:i:3:p:549-592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.