Characteristics of multivariate distributions and the invariant coordinate system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hannu Oja & Davy Paindaveine & Sara Taskinen, 2009. "Parametric and nonparametric test for multivariate independence in IC models," Working Papers ECARES 2009_018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:22:y:2010:i:7:p:915-936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nordhausen, Klaus & Oja, Hannu & Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "Signed-rank tests for location in the symmetric independent component model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 821-834, May.
- Annaliisa Kankainen & Sara Taskinen & Hannu Oja, 2007. "Tests of multinormality based on location vectors and scatter matrices," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(3), pages 357-379, November.
- David E. Tyler & Frank Critchley & Lutz Dümbgen & Hannu Oja, 2009. "Invariant co-ordinate selection," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 549-592.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miettinen, Jari & Nordhausen, Klaus & Oja, Hannu & Taskinen, Sara, 2012. "Statistical properties of a blind source separation estimator for stationary time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1865-1873.
- Ilmonen, Pauliina, 2013. "On asymptotic properties of the scatter matrix based estimates for complex valued independent component analysis," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 1219-1226.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2015. "Vector-valued skewness for model-based clustering," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 230-237.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality Independent component analysis Invariant coordinate selection Multivariate kurtosis Multivariate skewness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:80:y:2010:i:23-24:p:1844-1853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.