Parametric and nonparametric test for multivariate independence in IC models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taskinen, Sara & Kankainen, Annaliisa & Oja, Hannu, 2003. "Sign test of independence between two random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 9-21, March.
- Marc Hallin, 1994. "On the Pitman nonadmissibility of correlogram-based time series methods," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2049, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nordhausen, Klaus & Oja, Hannu & Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "Signed-rank tests for location in the symmetric independent component model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 821-834, May.
- Marc Hallin & Olivier Tribel, 2000. "The efficiency of some nonparametric competitors to correlogram-based methods," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2159, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Taskinen, Sara & Oja, Hannu & Randles, Ronald H., 2005. "Multivariate Nonparametric Tests of Independence," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 916-925, September.
- Möttönen, J. & Hüsler, J. & Oja, H., 2003. "Multivariate nonparametric tests in a randomized complete block design," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 106-129, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilmonen, Pauliina & Nevalainen, Jaakko & Oja, Hannu, 2010. "Characteristics of multivariate distributions and the invariant coordinate system," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1844-1853, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2009_018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .