Parametric and nonparametric test for multivariate independence in IC models
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published by: ECARES|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taskinen, Sara & Oja, Hannu & Randles, Ronald H., 2005. "Multivariate Nonparametric Tests of Independence," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 916-925, September.
- Marc Hallin, 1994. "On the Pitman nonadmissibility of correlogram-based time series methods," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2049, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Olivier Tribel, 2000. "The efficiency of some nonparametric competitors to correlogram-based methods," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2159, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Taskinen, Sara & Kankainen, Annaliisa & Oja, Hannu, 2003. "Sign test of independence between two random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 9-21, March.
- Nordhausen, Klaus & Oja, Hannu & Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "Signed-rank tests for location in the symmetric independent component model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 821-834, May.
- Möttönen, J. & Hüsler, J. & Oja, H., 2003. "Multivariate nonparametric tests in a randomized complete block design," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 106-129, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2009_018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.