On multivariate runs tests for randomness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Jean-François Ingenbleek & Madan Lal Puri, 1984.
"Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2167, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Jean-François Ingenbleek & Madan Lal Puri, 1985. "Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peter Hall & J. S. Marron & Amnon Neeman, 2005. "Geometric representation of high dimension, low sample size data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(3), pages 427-444.
- Thomas P. Hettmansperger, 2002. "A practical affine equivariant multivariate median," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 851-860, December.
- Taskinen, Sara & Kankainen, Annaliisa & Oja, Hannu, 2003. "Sign test of independence between two random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 9-21, March.
- Denis Larocque & Jaakko Nevalainen & Hannu Oja, 2007. "A weighted multivariate sign test for cluster-correlated data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(2), pages 267-283.
- Lutz Dümbgen & David E. Tyler, 2005. "On the Breakdown Properties of Some Multivariate M-Functionals," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(2), pages 247-264.
- Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2005. "Affine-invariant aligned rank tests for the multivariate general linear model with VARMA errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 122-163, March.
- Marc Hallin & Jean-Marie Dufour & Ivan Mizera, 1998. "Generalized run tests for heteroscedastic time series," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2077, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Haataja, Riina & Larocque, Denis & Nevalainen, Jaakko & Oja, Hannu, 2009. "A weighted multivariate signed-rank test for cluster-correlated data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1107-1119, July.
- Möttönen, J. & Hüsler, J. & Oja, H., 2003. "Multivariate nonparametric tests in a randomized complete block design," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 106-129, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Dyckerhoff & Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2014. "Depth-Based Runs Tests for bivariate Central Symmetry," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Van Bever, Germain, 2016. "Simplicial bivariate tests for randomness," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 20-25.
- Ludwig Baringhaus & Norbert Henze, 2016. "Revisiting the two-sample runs test," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 432-448, September.
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2013. "Universal Asymptotics for High-Dimensional Sign Tests," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordselliptical distributions; interdirections;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2009_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.