Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Hallin & Jean-François Ingenbleek & Madan Lal Puri, 1984. "Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2167, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallin, M. & Vermandele, C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003.
"Serial and Nonserial Sign-and-Rank Statistics : Asymptotic Representation and Asymptotic Normality,"
2003-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hallin, M. & Vermandele, C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2006. "Serial and nonserial sign-and-rank statistics. Asymptotic representation and asymptotic normality," Other publications TiSEM 343e49a2-4527-4c03-b247-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Diks Cees & Panchenko Valentyn, 2008. "Rank-based Entropy Tests for Serial Independence," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Delgado, Miguel A., 1993. "Testing serial independence using the sample distribution function," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 3729, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Marc Hallin & Khalid Rifi, 1997.
"A Berry-Esséen Theorem for Serial Rank Statistics,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics,
Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(4), pages 777-799, December.
- M. Hallin & K. Rifi, 1995. "A Berry-Ess\'een Theorem for Serial Rank Statistics," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,30, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Marc Hallin & Khalid Rifi, 1997. "A Berry-Esséen theorem for serial rank statistics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127969, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cho, Jin Seo & White, Halbert, 2011. "Generalized runs tests for the IID hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 326-344, June.
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 2003.
"Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness, and invariance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2119, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness and invariance," Other publications TiSEM fe20db00-786a-4261-9999-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mokkadem, Abdelkader, 1997. "A measure of information and its applications to test for randomness against ARMA alternatives and to goodness-of-fit test," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 145-159, December.
- Nezar Bennala & Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine, 2010. "Rank‐based Optimal Tests for Random Effects in Panel Data," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davide La Vecchia, 2017. "A Simple R-Estimation Method for Semiparametric Duration Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mukherjee, Kanchan & Bai, Z. D., 2002. "R-estimation in Autoregression with Square-Integrable Score Function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 167-186, April.
- Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "On Multivariate Runs Tests for Randomness," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1525-1538.
- Lanh Tran & Ba Chu & Chunfeng Huang & Kim P. Huynh, 2014. "Adaptive permutation tests for serial independence," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(3), pages 183-208, August.
- Pinkse, Joris, 1998. "A consistent nonparametric test for serial independence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 205-231, June.
- Hallin, Marc & La Vecchia, Davide, 2017. "R-estimation in semiparametric dynamic location-scale models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 233-247.
- Bennala, Nezar & Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2012. "Pseudo-Gaussian and rank-based optimal tests for random individual effects in large n small T panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 50-67.
- Garel, Bernard & Hallin, Marc, 2000.
"Rank-based partial autocorrelations are not asymptotically distribution-free,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 219-227, April.
- Bernard Garel & Marc Hallin, 2000. "Rank-based partial autocorrelations are not asymptotically distribution-free," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127974, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lanh Tran, 1988. "Rank order statistics for time series models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 40(2), pages 247-260, June.
- Christian Genest & Bruno Rémillard, 2004. "Test of independence and randomness based on the empirical copula process," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 13(2), pages 335-369, December.
- Allal, Jelloul & Kaaouachi, Abdelali & Paindaveine, Davy, 2001. "R-estimation for ARMA models," MPRA Paper 21167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/2003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.