A consistent nonparametric test for serial independence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hallin, M. & Puri, M.L., 1992.
"Rank Tests for Time Series Analysis , A Survey,"
9210, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Pham, Tuan D. & Tran, Lanh T., 1985. "Some mixing properties of time series models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-303, April.
- Rosenblatt, Murray & Wahlen, Bruce E., 1992. "A nonparametric measure of independence under a hypothesis of independent components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 245-252, October.
- Csörgo, Sándor, 1985. "Testing for independence by the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 290-299, June.
- Drost, F.C. & Werker, B.J.M., 1993.
"A Note on Robinson's Test of Independence,"
9315, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:199315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 307-45, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 874R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 1989.
- Dufour, J.M., 1979.
"Rank Tests for Serial Dependence,"
Cahiers de recherche
7815, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Marc Hallin & Jean-François Ingenbleek & Madan Lal Puri, 1984.
"Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2167, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Jean-François Ingenbleek & Madan Lal Puri, 1985. "Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Robinson, P M, 1989. "Hypothesis Testing in Semiparametric and Nonparametric Models for Econometric Time Series," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 511-34, October.
- Robinson, P M, 1991. "Consistent Nonparametric Entropy-Based Testing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 437-53, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:84:y:1998:i:2:p:205-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.