Rank Tests for Time Series Analysis , A Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Farhat, Abdeljelil & Hallin, Marc, 2006.
"Distribution-free bounds for serial correlation coefficients in heteroskedastic symmetric time series,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 123-142, January.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Abdeljelil Farhat & Marc Hallin, 2005. "Distribution-Free Bounds for Serial Correlation Coefficients in Heteroskedastic Symmetric Time Series," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-04, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & FARHAT, Abdeljelil & HALLIN, Marc, 2005. "Distribution-Free Bounds for Serial Correlation Coefficients in Heteroskedastic Symmetric Time Series," Cahiers de recherche 05-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marc Hallin & Abdeljelil Farhat & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2006. "Distribution-free bounds for serial correlation coefficients in heteroskedastic symmetric time series," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2143, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & FARHAT, Abdekjelik & HALLIN, Marc, 2005. "Distribution-Free Bounds for Serial Correlation Coefficients in Heteroskedastic Symmetric Time Series," Cahiers de recherche 2005-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Marcelo Fernandes & Breno Neri, 2010.
"Nonparametric Entropy-Based Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Processes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 276-306.
- Fernandes, Marcelo, 2001. "Nonparametric entropy-based tests of independence between stochastic processes," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 413, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hallin, M. & Vermandele, C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003.
"Serial and Nonserial Sign-and-Rank Statistics : Asymptotic Representation and Asymptotic Normality,"
2003-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hallin, M. & Vermandele, C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2006. "Serial and nonserial sign-and-rank statistics. Asymptotic representation and asymptotic normality," Other publications TiSEM 343e49a2-4527-4c03-b247-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kugiumtzis, Dimitris & Tsimpiris, Alkiviadis, 2010. "Measures of Analysis of Time Series (MATS): A MATLAB Toolkit for Computation of Multiple Measures on Time Series Data Bases," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 33(i05).
- Hasan, Mohammad N., 2001. "Rank tests of unit root hypothesis with infinite variance errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 49-65, August.
- Pinkse, Joris, 1998. "A consistent nonparametric test for serial independence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 205-231, June.
- Marc Hallin & Khalid Rifi, 1997.
"A Berry-Esséen Theorem for Serial Rank Statistics,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics,
Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(4), pages 777-799, December.
- M. Hallin & K. Rifi, 1995. "A Berry-Ess\'een Theorem for Serial Rank Statistics," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,30, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Marc Hallin & Khalid Rifi, 1997. "A Berry-Esséen theorem for serial rank statistics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127969, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Husková, M., 2003. "Serial rank statistics for detection of changes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 199-213, January.
- Andreou, E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2004. "An Alternative Asymptotic Analysis of Residual-Based Statistics," Discussion Paper 2004-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- M'hammed Kadri & Khalid Rifi, 2002. "Asymptotic Bound on the Characteristic Function of Signed Linear Serial Rank Statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(2), pages 391-403, June.
- Christian Genest & Bruno Rémillard, 2004. "Test of independence and randomness based on the empirical copula process," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 13(2), pages 335-369, December.
- Andreou, E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "A Simple Asymptotic Analysis of Residual-Based Statistics," Discussion Paper 2003-118, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:ulbeme:9210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.