Pseudo-Gaussian and rank-based optimal tests for random individual effects in large n small T panels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Jean-François Ingenbleek & Madan Lal Puri, 1984.
"Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2167, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Jean-François Ingenbleek & Madan Lal Puri, 1985. "Linear serial rank tests for randomness against ARMA alternatives," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Swensen, Anders Rygh, 1985. "The asymptotic distribution of the likelihood ratio for autoregressive time series with a regression trend," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 54-70, February.
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 2003.
"Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness, and invariance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2119, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness and invariance," Other publications TiSEM fe20db00-786a-4261-9999-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yuzo Honda, 1985. "Testing the Error Components Model with Non-Normal Disturbances," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 681-690.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch,Â T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chris D. Orme & Takashi Yamagata, 2006.
"The asymptotic distribution of the F-test statistic for individual effects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 404-422, November.
- C Orme & Y Yamagata, 2006. "The Asymptotic Distribution of the F-Test Statistic for Individual Effects," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0610, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Moulton, Brent R & Randolph, William C, 1989. "Alternative Tests of the Error Components Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 685-693, May.
- Chesher, Andrew D, 1984. "Testing for Neglected Heterogeneity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 865-872, July.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971.
"Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross Sections,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 359-382, March.
- Marc Nerlove, 1968. "Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross-Sections," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
- Abdelhadi Akharif & Marc Hallin, 2003. "Efficient detection of random coefficients in autoregressive models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127956, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew t‐distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389, May.
- Arellano, Manuel, 2003. "Panel Data Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245291.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelhadi Akharif & Mohamed Fihri & Marc Hallin & Amal Mellouk, 2018. "Optimal Pseudo-Gaussian and Rank-Based Random Coefficient Detection in Multiple Regression," Working Papers ECARES 2018-39, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom effects; Panel data; Rank tests; Local asymptotic normality;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:170:y:2012:i:1:p:50-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.