Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross Sections
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Nerlove, 1968. "Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross-Sections," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallace, T D & Hussain, Ashiq, 1969. "The Use of Error Components Models in Combining Cross Section with Time Series Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 55-72, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrea Vaona & Mario Pianta, 2008.
"Firm Size and Innovation in European Manufacturing,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 283-299, March.
- Vaona, Andrea & Pianta, Mario, 2006. "Firm size and innovation in European manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Silvio R. Rendon, 2013.
"Fixed and Random Effects in Classical and Bayesian Regression,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(3), pages 460-476, June.
- Rendón, Silvio, 2002. "Fixed and random effects in classical and bayesian regression," UC3M Working papers. Economics we021503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Silvio Rendón, 2002. "Fixed and random effects in Classical and Bayesian regression," Economics Working Papers 613, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lee, Yoonseok & Mukherjee, Debasri & Ullah, Aman, 2019.
"Nonparametric estimation of the marginal effect in fixed-effect panel data models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 53-67.
- Aman Ullah & Yoonseok Lee & Debasri Mukherjee, 2018. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Marginal Effect in Fixed-Effect Panel Data Models," Working Papers 201901, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Vassilis Tselios, 2008. "Income and educational inequalities in the regions of the European Union: Geographical spillovers under welfare state restrictions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 403-430, August.
- Jichuan Wang & James H. Fisher, 1994. "Comments on â€œEstimating Macro-Relationships Using Micro-Data: A One-Stage Approachâ€," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 22(4), pages 520-531, May.
- Hamid Beladi & Nicholas S. P. Tay & Reza Oladi, 2011. "On Competition for Listings," Working Papers 0003, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1043 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeytoon Nejad Moosavian, Seyyed Ali & Goodwin, Barry K., 2018. "GENERALIZING THE GENERAL: Generalizing the CES Production Function to Allow for the Flexibility of Input-Driven Output Risk and Viability of Input Thresholds," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274352, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hassan, Rashid M. & D'Silva, Brian & Hallam, A., 1989. "Normative Supply Response Analysis under Production Uncertainty: Irrigated Multicrop Farming Sector of Sudan," 1989 Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197677, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yoonseok Lee & Donggyu Sul, 2021. "Trimmed Mean Group Estimation," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 237, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Lauren J. Krivo & Robert L. Kaufman, 1990. "Estimating Macro-Relationships Using Micro-Data," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 19(2), pages 196-224, November.
- Jan Ámos Víšek, 2015. "Estimating the Model with Fixed and Random Effects by a Robust Method," Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 999-1014, December.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Barbero, Javier & Zofío, José L., 2017. "A Panel Data Toolbox for MATLAB," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 76(i06).
- Issler, João Victor & Lima, Luiz Renato, 2009.
"A panel data approach to economic forecasting: The bias-corrected average forecast,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 153-164, October.
- Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira & Issler, João Victor, 2007. "A panel data approach to economic forecasting: the bias-corrected average forecast," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 650, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira & Issler, João Victor, 2008. "A panel data approach to economic forecasting: the bias-corrected average forecast," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 668, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Issler, João Victor & Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira, 2007. "A panel data approach to economic forecasting: the bias-corrected average forecast," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 642, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- E Thanassoulis & G Johnes & J Johnes, 2005. "An analysis of costs in institutions of higher education in England," Working Papers 566942, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E., 1977.
"An analysis of credit terms in the eurodollar market,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 221-243.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E., 1977. "An Analysis of Credit Terms in the Eurodollar Market," CUDARE Working Papers 242456, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Brücker, Herbert & Siliverstovs, Boriss, 2006. "Estimating and forecasting European migration : methods, problems and results," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 39(1), pages 35-56.
- Glenn Firebaugh, 1982. "Population Density and Fertility in 22 Indian Villages," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(4), pages 481-494, November.
- F. J. Ledesma-Rodríguez & M. Navarro-Ibánez & J. V. Pérez-Rodríguez, "undated". "Panel data and tourism demand. The case of Tenerife," Working Papers 99-17, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:39:y:1971:i:2:p:359-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.