Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross-Sections
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971. "Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross Sections," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 359-382, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallace, T D & Hussain, Ashiq, 1969. "The Use of Error Components Models in Combining Cross Section with Time Series Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 55-72, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrea Vaona & Mario Pianta, 2008.
"Firm Size and Innovation in European Manufacturing,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 283-299, March.
- Vaona, Andrea & Pianta, Mario, 2006. "Firm size and innovation in European manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Silvio R. Rendon, 2013.
"Fixed and Random Effects in Classical and Bayesian Regression,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(3), pages 460-476, June.
- Rendón, Silvio, 2002. "Fixed and random effects in classical and bayesian regression," UC3M Working papers. Economics we021503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Silvio Rendón, 2002. "Fixed and random effects in Classical and Bayesian regression," Economics Working Papers 613, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Vassilis Tselios, 2008. "Income and educational inequalities in the regions of the European Union: Geographical spillovers under welfare state restrictions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 403-430, August.
- Marcel die Dama & Boniface ngah Epo & Galex syrie Soh, 2013. "Developing a two way error component estimation model with disturbances following a special autoregressive (4) for quarterly data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 625-634.
- Hamid Beladi & Nicholas S. P. Tay & Reza Oladi, 2011. "On Competition for Listings," Working Papers 0003, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- repec:fgv:epgewp:736 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:1043 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeytoon Nejad Moosavian, Seyyed Ali & Goodwin, Barry K., 2018. "GENERALIZING THE GENERAL: Generalizing the CES Production Function to Allow for the Flexibility of Input-Driven Output Risk and Viability of Input Thresholds," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274352, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yoonseok Lee & Donggyu Sul, 2021. "Trimmed Mean Group Estimation," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 237, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Barbero, Javier & Zofío, José L., 2017. "A Panel Data Toolbox for MATLAB," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 76(i06).
- Gazi Hassan & Arusha Cooray & Mark Holmes, 2017.
"The effect of female and male health on economic growth: cross-country evidence within a production function framework,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 659-689, March.
- Hassan, Gazi & Cooray, Arusha, 2012. "The effect of female and male health on economic growth: cross-country evidence within a production function framework," MPRA Paper 40083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gazi M. Hassan & Arusha Cooray & Mark J. Holmes, 2015. "The Effect of Female and Male Health on Economic Growth: Cross-Country Evidence within a Production Function Framework," Working Papers in Economics 15/03, University of Waikato.
- Gazi Hassan & Arusha Cooray, 2012. "The effect of female and male health on economic growth: cross-country evidence within a production function framework," Economics Working Papers wp12-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1989.
"Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 341-361, July.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1990. "Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels," Other publications TiSEM cce8fcd9-a6dc-4cab-83b7-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cho, Guedae & Sheldon, Ian M. & McCorriston, Steve, 2000. "Exchange Rate Misalignment And Agricultural Trade," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21824, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E., 1977.
"An analysis of credit terms in the eurodollar market,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 221-243.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E., 1977. "An Analysis of Credit Terms in the Eurodollar Market," CUDARE Working Papers 242456, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- E Thanassoulis & G Johnes & J Johnes, 2005. "An analysis of costs in institutions of higher education in England," Working Papers 566942, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118, September.
- Laura Magazzini & Giorgio Calzolari, 2010. "Negative variance estimates in panel data models," Working Papers 15/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Alejo, Javier & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Sosa-Escudero, Walter, 2018. "Testing for serial correlation in hierarchical linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 101-116.
- Croissant, Yves & Millo, Giovanni, 2008. "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i02).
- repec:lan:wpaper:1044 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Robert F., 2004. "Estimation of a generalized random-effects model: some ECME algorithms and Monte Carlo evidence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1801-1824, July.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Brücker, Herbert & Siliverstovs, Boriss, 2006. "Estimating and forecasting European migration : methods, problems and results," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 39(1), pages 35-56.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Regan (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.