Simple Lm Tests For The Unbalanced Nested Error Component Regression Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maxwell King & Ping Wu, 1997. "Locally optimal one-sided tests for multiparameter hypotheses," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 131-156.
- Yuzo Honda, 1985. "Testing the Error Components Model with Non-Normal Disturbances," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 681-690.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "Why has productivity growth declined? Productivity and public investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- H. Baltagi, Badi & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung, 2001. "The unbalanced nested error component regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 357-381, April.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Chang, Young-Jae & Li, Qi, 1992. "Monte Carlo results on several new and existing tests for the error component model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 95-120.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971.
"Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross Sections,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 359-382, March.
- Marc Nerlove, 1968. "Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross-Sections," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rahman, Shahidur & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Marginal-likelihood score-based tests of regression disturbances in the presence of nuisance parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 81-106.
- Montmarquette, Claude & Mahseredjian, Sophie, 1989. "Does School Matter for Educational Achievement? A Two-Way Nested-Error Components Analysis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 181-193, April-Jun.
- Bera, Anil K. & Yoon, Mann J., 1993. "Specification Testing with Locally Misspecified Alternatives," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 649-658, August.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:9:y:1993:i:4:p:649-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadri, Kaddour & Phillips, Garry D. A., 1999.
"The accuracy of the higher order bias approximation for the 2SLS estimator,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 167-174, February.
- Hadri, K. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "The Accuracy of the Higher Order Bias Approximation for the 2SLS Estimator," Discussion Papers 9906, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Breusch, Trevor S., 1980. "Useful invariance results for generalized regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 327-340, August.
- Bera, Anil K. & Jarque, Carlos M., 1982. "Model specification tests : A simultaneous approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 59-82, October.
- repec:exe:wpaper:99/06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moulton, Brent R & Randolph, William C, 1989. "Alternative Tests of the Error Components Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 685-693, May.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Pinnoi, Nat, 1995. "Public Capital Stock and State Productivity Growth: Further Evidence from an Error Components Model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 351-359.
- Antweiler, Werner, 2001. "Nested random effects estimation in unbalanced panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 295-313, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badi H. BALTAGI & Bernard FINGLETON & Alain PIROTTE, 2014. "Multilevel And Spillover Effects Estimated For Spatial Panel Data, With Application To English House Prices," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 40, pages 25-36.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & Jean‐Michel Etienne, 2015.
"Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris: An Unbalanced Spatial Lag Pseudo‐Panel Model with Nested Random Effects,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 509-528, April.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & Jean-Michae Etienne, 2013. "Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris: An Unbalanced Spatial Lag Pseudo-Panel Model with Nested Random Effects," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 163, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Song, 2006. "Unbalanced panel data: A survey," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 493-523, October.
- Jhun, Myoungshic & Song, Seuck Heun & Jung, Byoung Cheol, 2003. "BLUP in the nested panel regression model with serially correlated errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 77-88, October.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2014.
"Spatial lag models with nested random effects: An instrumental variable procedure with an application to English house prices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 76-86.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2013. "Spatial Lag Models with Nested Random Effects: An Instrumental Variable Procedure with an Application to English House Prices," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 161, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- He, Ming & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 2015. "Testing spatial effects and random effects in a nested panel data model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 85-91.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:101-116 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; Nested error component; Unbalanced data; LM tests;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:21:y:2002:i:2:p:167-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.