Locally optimal one-sided tests for multiparameter hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1998.
"Hypothesis testing with a restricted parameter space,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 155-199, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1994. "Hypothesis Testing with a Restricted Parameter Space," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1060R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rahman, Shahidur & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Marginal-likelihood score-based tests of regression disturbances in the presence of nuisance parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 81-106.
- Jiti Gao & Maxwell King, 2011. "A New Test in Parametric Linear Models against Nonparametric Autoregressive Errors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hanley, Aoife & Liu, Wan-Hsin & Vaona, Andrea, 2011. "Financial development and innovation in China: Evidence from the provincial data," Kiel Working Papers 1673, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Keith Freeland & Brendan McCabe & Gael Martin, 2004.
"Testing for Dependence in Non-Gaussian Time Series Data,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
313, Econometric Society.
- B.P.M. McCabe & G.M. Martin & R.K. Freeland, 2004. "Testing for Dependence in Non-Gaussian Time Series Data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kurata, Hiroshi, 2004. "One-sided tests for independence of seemingly unrelated regression equations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 393-406, August.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Song, 2006. "Unbalanced panel data: A survey," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 493-523, October.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel ZakoÃ¯an, 2006. "Inference in GARCH when some coefficients are equal to zero," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 64, Society for Computational Economics.
- Walter Sosa Escudero, 2007. "Testing for Persistence in the Error Component Model:A One-Sided Approach," Working Papers 94, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Feb 2007.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Byoung Cheol Jung, 2002. "Simple Lm Tests For The Unbalanced Nested Error Component Regression Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 167-187.
- Dohse, Dirk & Vaona, Andrea, 2014.
"Start-up complexity and the thickness of regional input markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 424-427.
- Dohse, Dirk & Vaona, Andrea, 2013. "Start-up complexity and the thickness of regional input markets," Kiel Working Papers 1842, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Croissant, Yves & Millo, Giovanni, 2008. "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i02).
- Long Qu & Tobias Guennel & Scott L. Marshall, 2013. "Linear Score Tests for Variance Components in Linear Mixed Models and Applications to Genetic Association Studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 883-892, December.
- Hajamini, Mehdi, 2015. "The non-linear effect of population growth and linear effect of age structure on per capita income: A threshold dynamic panel structural model," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 43-58.
- Francq, Christian & ZakoÃ¯an, Jean-Michel, 2009.
"Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients: Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 313-324.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2008. "Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients : Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons," Working Papers 2008-04, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2008. "Testing the nullity of GARCH coefficients : correction of the standard tests and relative efficiency comparisons," MPRA Paper 16672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Linton & Douglas Steigerwald, 2000. "Adaptive testing in arch models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 145-174.
- repec:eee:renene:v:114:y:2017:i:pb:p:1062-1068 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aruga, Kentaka, 2017. "Does the energy-environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis sustain in the Asia-Pacific region?," MPRA Paper 80692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Jianhong, 2016. "Robust random effects tests for two-way error component models with panel data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-8.
- Aoife Hanley & Wan-Hsin Liu & Andrea Vaona, 2015. "Credit depth, government intervention and innovation in China: evidence from the provincial data," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 73-98, June.
- Maxwell L. King & Sivagowry Sriananthakumar, 2015. "Point Optimal Testing: A Survey of the Post 1987 Literature," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Ping, Wu & King, Maxwell L., 1996. "Small-sample power of tests for inequality restrictions: The case of quarter-dependent regression errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 121-127, August.
- Erling Häggström, 2002. "Properties of Honda’s test of random individual effects in non-linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 177-196, April.
- Jin Lee, 2000. "One-Sided Testing for ARCH Effect Using Wavelets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1214, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordsautoregressive disturbances; heteroscedasticity; Lagrange multiplier test; linear regression; locally most mean powerful test; variance components;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:16:y:1997:i:2:p:131-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.