The accuracy of the higher order bias approximation for the 2SLS estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hadri, K. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "The Accuracy of the Higher Order Bias Approximation for the 2SLS Estimator," Discussion Papers 9906, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1972. "Finite-Sample Properties of the k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 653-680, July.
- Phillips, G. D. A. & Harvey, A. C., 1984. "A note on estimating and testing exogenous variable coefficient estimators in simultaneous equation models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 301-307.
- Kinal, Terrence W, 1980. "The Existence of Moments of k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 241-249, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2012.
"Higher-order asymptotic expansions of the least-squares estimation bias in first-order dynamic regression models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3705-3729.
- Kiviet, J.F. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "Higher-Order Asymptotic Expansions of the Least-Squares Estimation Bias in First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Discussion Papers 9903, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Kaddour Hadri & Yao Rao, 2008. "Panel Stationarity Test with Structural Breaks," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 245-269, April.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Byoung Cheol Jung, 2002. "Simple Lm Tests For The Unbalanced Nested Error Component Regression Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 167-187.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:62:y:1999:i:2:p:167-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.