Finite-Sample Properties of the k-Class Estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Hausman, Jerry, 2002. "Notes on bias in estimators for simultaneous equation models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 237-241, April.
- Kajal Lahiri & Zhongwen Liang & Huaming Peng, 2017. "The Local Power of the IPS Test with Both Initial Conditions and Incidental Trends," CESifo Working Paper Series 6313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arnold Zellner, 2003. "Some Recent Developments in Econometric Inference," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 203-215.
- Hadri, Kaddour & Phillips, Garry D. A., 1999.
"The accuracy of the higher order bias approximation for the 2SLS estimator,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 167-174, February.
- Hadri, K. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "The Accuracy of the Higher Order Bias Approximation for the 2SLS Estimator," Discussion Papers 9906, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Iglesias, Emma M. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2011. "Almost Unbiased Estimation in Simultaneous Equations Models with Strong and / or Weak Instruments," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bao, Yong & Kan, Raymond, 2013. "On the moments of ratios of quadratic forms in normal random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 229-245.
- Gao, Chuanming & Lahiri, Kajal, 2002.
"A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 101-111, May.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Gao, Chuanming, 2002. "A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations," MPRA Paper 22323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008. "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaoulu, 2009. "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 918, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaoulu, 2009. "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0918, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Zhongwen Liang, 2017. "A Unified Approach on the Local Power of Panel Unit Root Tests," Papers 1710.02944, arXiv.org.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaolu, 2009.
"Computationally Efficient Recursions For Top-Order Invariant Polynomials With Applications,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 211-242, February.
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008. "Computationally efficient recursions for top-order invariant polynomials with applications," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paolella, Marc S., 2003. "Computing moments of ratios of quadratic forms in normal variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 313-331, March.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman, 2003. "Weak Instruments: Diagnosis and Cures in Empirical Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 118-125, May.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1998. "The finite sample properties of simultaneous equations' estimates and estimators Bayesian and non-Bayesian approaches," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 185-212.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:40:y:1972:i:4:p:653-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.