Computing moments of ratios of quadratic forms in normal variables
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanto, Antti J., 1988. "Covariances between estimated autocorrelations of an ARMA process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 253-258.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1972. "Finite-Sample Properties of the k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 653-680, July.
- Dufour, J.M. & Roy, R., 1984.
"Some Robust Exact Results on Sample Autocorrelations and Tests of Randomness,"
Cahiers de recherche
8412, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Roy, Roch, 1985. "Some robust exact results on sample autocorrelations and tests of randomness," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 257-273, September.
- Ullah, Aman & Srivastava, Virendra K., 1994. "Moments of the ratio of quadratic forms in non-normal variables with econometric examples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 129-141, June.
- Magnus, J.R., 1986. "The exact moments of a ratio of quadratic forms in normal variables," Other publications TiSEM c6725407-ac3c-44fd-b6d1-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mehta, Jatinder S. & Swamy, Paravastu A. V. B., 1978. "The existence of moments of some simple Bayes estimators of coefficients in a simultaneous equation model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Georgi Boshnakov, 1996. "Bartlett's formulae—Closed forms and recurrent equations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 48(1), pages 49-59, March.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1978. "The exact moments of the least squares estimator for the autoregressive model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-172, October.
- Ghazal, G. A., 1994. "Moments of the ratio of two dependent quadratic forms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 313-319, July.
- Serge Provost & Edmund Rudiuk, 1996. "The exact distribution of indefinite quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 48(2), pages 381-394, June.
- Roberts, Leigh A., 1995. "On the Existence of Moments of Ratios of Quadratic Forms," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 750-774, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:42:y:2003:i:3:p:313-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.