Computing moments of ratios of quadratic forms in normal variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghazal, G. A., 1994. "Moments of the ratio of two dependent quadratic forms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 313-319, July.
- Roberts, Leigh A., 1995. "On the Existence of Moments of Ratios of Quadratic Forms," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 750-774, August.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1978. "The exact moments of the least squares estimator for the autoregressive model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-172, October.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Roy, Roch, 1985.
"Some robust exact results on sample autocorrelations and tests of randomness,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 257-273, September.
- Dufour, J.M. & Roy, R., 1984. "Some Robust Exact Results on Sample Autocorrelations and Tests of Randomness," Cahiers de recherche 8412, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kanto, Antti J., 1988. "Covariances between estimated autocorrelations of an ARMA process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 253-258.
- Magnus, J.R., 1986. "The exact moments of a ratio of quadratic forms in normal variables," Other publications TiSEM c6725407-ac3c-44fd-b6d1-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1972. "Finite-Sample Properties of the k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 653-680, July.
- Ullah, Aman & Srivastava, Virendra K., 1994. "Moments of the ratio of quadratic forms in non-normal variables with econometric examples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 129-141, June.
- Mehta, Jatinder S. & Swamy, Paravastu A. V. B., 1978. "The existence of moments of some simple Bayes estimators of coefficients in a simultaneous equation model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Serge Provost & Edmund Rudiuk, 1996. "The exact distribution of indefinite quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 48(2), pages 381-394, June.
- Georgi Boshnakov, 1996. "Bartlett's formulae—Closed forms and recurrent equations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 48(1), pages 49-59, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broda, Simon & Carstensen, Kai & Paolella, Marc S., 2007. "Bias-adjusted estimation in the ARX(1) model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3355-3367, April.
- Broda, S. & Paolella, M.S., 2009. "Evaluating the density of ratios of noncentral quadratic forms in normal variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1264-1270, February.
- Rukhin, Andrew L., 2009. "Identities for negative moments of quadratic forms in normal variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 1004-1007, April.
- Kourtis, Apostolos, 2016. "The Sharpe ratio of estimated efficient portfolios," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 72-78.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:42:y:2003:i:3:p:313-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.