The Exact Moments of a Ratio of Quadratic Forms in Normal Variables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Long Qu & Tobias Guennel & Scott L. Marshall, 2013. "Linear Score Tests for Variance Components in Linear Mixed Models and Applications to Genetic Association Studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 883-892, December.
- Marcus J. Chambers, 2015.
"The Calculation of Some Limiting Distributions Arising in Near-Integrated Models with GLS Detrending,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 562-586, July.
- Chambers, MJ, 2013. "The Calculation of Some Limiting Distributions Arising in Near-Integrated Models with GLS Detrending," Economics Discussion Papers 8975, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaoulu, 2009. "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 918, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaolu, 2009.
"Computationally Efficient Recursions For Top-Order Invariant Polynomials With Applications,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 211-242, February.
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008. "Computationally efficient recursions for top-order invariant polynomials with applications," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Antonis Demos & Dimitra Kyriakopoulou, 2018. "Finite Sample Theory and Bias Correction of Maximum Likelihood Estimators in the EGARCH Model," DEOS Working Papers 1802, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:1986:i:4:p:95-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.