The existence of moments of some simple Bayes estimators of coefficients in a simultaneous equation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perron, Pierre, 1996.
"The adequacy of asymptotic approximations in the near-integrated autoregressive model with dependent errors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 317-350, February.
- Perron, P., 1994. "The Adequacy of Asymptotic Approximations in the Near-Integrated Autoregressive Model with Dependent Errors," Cahiers de recherche 9424, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P., 1994. "The Adequacy of Asymptotic Approximations in the Near- Integrated Autoregressive Model with Dependent Errors," Cahiers de recherche 9424, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Paolella, Marc S., 2003. "Computing moments of ratios of quadratic forms in normal variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 313-331, March.
- Marcus J. Chambers, 2015.
"The Calculation of Some Limiting Distributions Arising in Near-Integrated Models with GLS Detrending,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 562-586, July.
- Chambers, MJ, 2013. "The Calculation of Some Limiting Distributions Arising in Near-Integrated Models with GLS Detrending," Economics Discussion Papers 8975, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:7:y:1978:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.