A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lahiri, Kajal & Gao, Chuanming, 2002. "A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations," MPRA Paper 22323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariano, Roberto S, 1982. "Analytical Small-Sample Distribution Theory in Econometrics: The Simultaneous-Equations Case," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(3), pages 503-533, October.
- Zellner, Arnold & Tobias, Justin, 2001.
"Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(1), pages 121-140, February.
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 1998. "Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model," CUDARE Working Papers 198659, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2001. "Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1998. "The finite sample properties of simultaneous equations' estimates and estimators Bayesian and non-Bayesian approaches," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 185-212.
- Dwivedi, T. D. & Srivastava, V. K., 1984. "Exact finite sample properties of double k-class estimators in simultaneous equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 263-283, July.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1972. "Finite-Sample Properties of the k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 653-680, July.
More about this item
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:108:y:2002:i:1:p:101-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.