Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2001. "Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott E. Atkinson & Jeffrey H. Dorfman, 2009.
"Feasible estimation of firm-specific allocative inefficiency through Bayesian numerical methods,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 675-697.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2005. "Feasible Estimation of Firm-Specific Allocative Inefficiency through Bayesian Numerical Methods," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19402, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tack, Jesse, 2013. "A Nested Test for Common Yield Distributions with Applications to U.S. Corn," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(1), April.
- LaFrance, J. T. & Beatty, T. K. M. & Pope, R. D. & Agnew, G. K., 2002. "Information theoretic measures of the income distribution in food demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 235-257, March.
- Wu, Ximing, 2003. "Calculation of maximum entropy densities with application to income distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 347-354, August.
- Carter Richard A. L. & Zellner Arnold, 2004. "The ARAR Error Model for Univariate Time Series and Distributed Lag," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-44, March.
- Kleibergen, Frank & Zivot, Eric, 2003.
"Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 29-72, May.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers 0063, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 2003. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers UWEC-2002-21-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0063, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Kleibergen, F.R. & Zivot, E., 1998. "Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9835, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variables Regression," Econometrics 9812002, EconWPA.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2005. "Bayesian measurement of productivity and efficiency in the presence of undesirable outputs: crediting electric utilities for reducing air pollution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 445-468, June.
- Scott Atkinson & Jeffrey Dorfman, 2005.
"Multiple Comparisons with the Best: Bayesian Precision Measures of Efficiency Rankings,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 359-382, July.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Atkinson, Scott E., 2002. "Multiple Comparisons With The Best: Bayesian Precision Measures Of Efficiency Rankings," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19800, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Antoine, Bertille & Bonnal, Helene & Renault, Eric, 2007.
"On the efficient use of the informational content of estimating equations: Implied probabilities and Euclidean empirical likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 461-487, June.
- Hélène Bonnal & Éric Renault, 2004. "On the Efficient Use of the Informational Content of Estimating Equations: Implied Probabilities and Euclidean Empirical Likelihood," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-18, CIRANO.
- Shen, Edward Z. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Maximum entropy and Bayesian approaches to the ratio problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 289-313, September.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2006. "S. James Press And Bayesian Analysis," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 667-684, November.
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2014. "Divergent Priors and Well Behaved Bayes Factors," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(1), pages 1-31, March.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1999. "An Econometric Model of the Demand for Food and Nutrition," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2z5516c2, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Komunjer, Ivana & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2016. "Existence And Characterization Of Conditional Density Projections," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(04), pages 947-987, August.
- Gao, Chuanming & Lahiri, Kajal, 2002.
"A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 101-111, May.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Gao, Chuanming, 2002. "A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations," MPRA Paper 22323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "Bayesian and non-Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model with Student-t errors, and its application for forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 413-434, April.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2007. "Some aspects of the history of Bayesian information processing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 388-404, June.
- Komunjer, Ivana & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2009. "Existence and Uniqueness of Semiparametric Projections," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0wg3j51c, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Agee, Mark D. & Atkinson, Scott E. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Williams, Jonathan W., 2014. "Non-separable pollution control: Implications for a CO2 emissions cap and trade system," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 64-82.
- R. A. L. Carter & A. Zellner, 2002. "The ARAR Error Model for Univariate Time Series and Distributed Lag Models," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20025, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2010. "Bayesian shrinkage estimates and forecasts of individual and total or aggregate outcomes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1392-1397, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:42:y:2001:i:1:p:121-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.