S. James Press And Bayesian Analysis
S. James Press s many contributions to statistical research, lecturing, mentoring students, the statistics profession, etc., are summarized. Then some new developments in Bayesian analysis are described and remarks on the future of Bayesian analysis are presented.
Volume (Year): 10 (2006)
Issue (Month): 05 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2000.
"A Note on Aggregation, Disaggregation and Forecasting Performance,"
Staff General Research Papers
12024, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold & Tobias, Justin, 2004. "A Note on Aggregation, Disaggregation and Forecasting Performance," Staff General Research Papers 12371, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1999. "Inferring the Nutrient Content of Food With Prior Information," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 728-734.
- Zellner, Arnold & Chen, Bin, 2001. "Bayesian Modeling Of Economies And Data Requirements," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(05), pages 673-700, November.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1998. "The finite sample properties of simultaneous equations' estimates and estimators Bayesian and non-Bayesian approaches," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 185-212.
- Seymour Geisser, 1999. "Remarks on the 'Bayesian' method of moments," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 97-101.
- Zellner, Arnold & Tobias, Justin, 2001.
"Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(1), pages 121-40, February.
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2001. "Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model," Staff General Research Papers 12021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mittelhammer,Ron C. & Judge,George G. & Miller,Douglas J., 2000. "Econometric Foundations Pack with CD-ROM," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521623940.
- Arnold Zellner, 2001. "Remarks on a 'critique' of the Bayesian Method of Moments," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 775-778.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:10:y:2006:i:05:p:667-684_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.