Bayesian Modeling Of Economies And Data Requirements
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2001)
Issue (Month): 05 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer & Coen Pretorius, 2004. "A Framework for Forecasting the Components of the Consumer Price," Development and Comp Systems 0409054, EconWPA.
- Fildes, Robert & Stekler, Herman, 2002. "The state of macroeconomic forecasting," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 435-468, December.
- Jacques Kibambe Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012.
"Modeling and Policy Analysis for the U.S. Science Sector,"
201207, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jacques Kibambe Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012. "Modeling and policy analysis for the U.S. Science Sector," Working Papers 264, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Carter Richard A. L. & Zellner Arnold, 2004. "The ARAR Error Model for Univariate Time Series and Distributed Lag," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-44, March.
- Patton, Andrew J. & Timmermann, Allan, 2007. "Properties of optimal forecasts under asymmetric loss and nonlinearity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 884-918, October.
- Allan Timmermann & Andrew Patton, 2004. "Properties of Optimal Forecasts under Asymmetric Loss and Nonlinearity," Working Papers wp04-05, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Kim, Kun Ho, 2011. "Density forecasting through disaggregation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 394-412, April.
- Zellner, Arnold & Israilevich, Guillermo, 2005. "The Marshallian macroeconomic model: A progress report," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 627-645.
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "Bayesian and non-Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model with Student-t errors, and its application for forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 413-434, April.
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "A direct Monte Carlo approach for Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 33-45, November.
- Arnold Zellner, 2003. "Some Recent Developments in Econometric Inference," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 203-215.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2005. "Bayesian measurement of productivity and efficiency in the presence of undesirable outputs: crediting electric utilities for reducing air pollution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 445-468, June.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2007. "Some aspects of the history of Bayesian information processing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 388-404, June.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian & Steinhauser, Ralf, 2006. "The Future Trajectory of US CO2 Emissions: The Role of State vs. Aggregate Information," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4878j5w0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2002. "Comments on 'The state of macroeconomic forecasting'," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 499-502, December.
- Kim, Kun Ho, 2011. "Density forecasting through disaggregation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 394-412.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2006. "S. James Press And Bayesian Analysis," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 667-684, November.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2010. "Bayesian shrinkage estimates and forecasts of individual and total or aggregate outcomes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1392-1397, November.
- Arnold Zellner, 2009. "Comments on “Limits of Econometrics” by David Freedman," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 1(1), pages 28-32, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:5:y:2001:i:05:p:673-700_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed