Comments on “Limits of Econometrics” by David Freedman
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Sairler Sokak, No:32/C, Gaziosmanpasa, Ankara, Turkey|
Phone: + 90 312 447 51 95
Fax: + 90 312 447 51 95
Web page: http://www.era.org.tr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zellner, Arnold & Chen, Bin, 2001. "Bayesian Modeling Of Economies And Data Requirements," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(05), pages 673-700, November.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1988. "Bayesian analysis in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Carl Christ, 1951. "A Test of an Econometric Model for the United States, 1921-1947," NBER Chapters,in: Conference on Business Cycles, pages 35-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1979. "Causality and econometrics," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 9-54, January.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H., 1979. "Three aspects of policy and policymaking: Knowledge, data and institutions," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Espasa, Antoni, 2005. "Comments on "The Marshallian macroeconomic model: A progress report" by Arnold Zellner and Guillermo Israilevich," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 647-650.
- Zellner, Arnold & Israilevich, Guillermo, 2005. "Marshallian Macroeconomic Model: A Progress Report," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 220-243, April.
- Zellner, A., 1988. "Optimal Information-Processing And Bayes' Theorem," Papers m8803, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zellner, Arnold & Israilevich, Guillermo, 2005. "The Marshallian macroeconomic model: A progress report," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 627-645.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erh:journl:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:28-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. F. Cosar)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.