The relative performance of bivariate causality tests in small samples
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guilkey, David K & Salemi, Michael K, 1982. "Small Sample Properties of Three Tests for Granger-Causal Ordering in a Bivariate Stochastic System," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 668-680, November.
- Gregory S. Carpenter & Lee G. Cooper & Dominique M. Hanssens & David F. Midgley, 1988. "Modeling Asymmetric Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 393-412.
- Paul Farris & James Olver & Cornelis De Kluyver, 1989. "The Relationship Between Distribution and Market Share," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(2), pages 107-128.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Geweke, John, 1981. "The Approximate Slopes of Econometric Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1427-1442, November.
- Geweke, John & Meese, Richard & Dent, Warren, 1983. "Comparing alternative tests of causality in temporal systems : Analytic results and experimental evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 161-194, February.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1979. "Causality and econometrics," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 9-54, January.
- Durbin, J, 1970. "An Alternative to the Bounds Test for Testing for Serial Correlation in Least-Squares Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 422-429, May.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:97:y:1997:i:3:p:450-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.