Some aspects of the history of Bayesian information processing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zellner, Arnold & Chen, Bin, 2001. "Bayesian Modeling Of Economies And Data Requirements," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(05), pages 673-700, November.
- Golan, Amos & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2002. "Comparison of maximum entropy and higher-order entropy estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 195-211, March.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1999.
"Inferring the Nutrient Content of Food With Prior Information,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 728-734.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1998. "Inferring The Nutrient Content Of Food With Prior Information," CUDARE Working Papers 25067, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold & Tobias, Justin, 2001.
"Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(1), pages 121-140, February.
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 1998. "Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model," CUDARE Working Papers 198659, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2001. "Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arnold Zellner, 2001. "Remarks on a 'critique' of the Bayesian Method of Moments," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 775-778.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1998. "The finite sample properties of simultaneous equations' estimates and estimators Bayesian and non-Bayesian approaches," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 185-212.
- Seymour Geisser, 1999. "Remarks on the 'Bayesian' method of moments," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 97-101.
- Arnold Zellner, 1997. "Bayesian Analysis in Econometrics and Statistics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 825.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2007. "Generalizing the standard product rule of probability theory and Bayes's Theorem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 14-23, May.
- Zellner, A., 1988. "Optimal Information-Processing And Bayes' Theorem," Papers m8803, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2002. "Information processing and Bayesian analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 41-50, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine, Bertille & Bonnal, Helene & Renault, Eric, 2007.
"On the efficient use of the informational content of estimating equations: Implied probabilities and Euclidean empirical likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 461-487, June.
- Hélène Bonnal & Éric Renault, 2004. "On the Efficient Use of the Informational Content of Estimating Equations: Implied Probabilities and Euclidean Empirical Likelihood," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-18, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:138:y:2007:i:2:p:388-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.