Maximum entropy and Bayesian approaches to the ratio problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1982. "The oligopoly solution concept is identified," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 87-92.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Lamb, Russell L., 1997.
"Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 357-373.
- Diebold & Lamb, . "Why Are Estimates of Agricultural Supply Response So Variable?," Home Pages _055, University of Pennsylvania.
- Russell L. Lamb & Francis X. Diebold, 1996. "Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1999. "Inferring the Nutrient Content of Food With Prior Information," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 728-734.
- Arnold Zellner, 1999. "New Information-Based Econometric Methods in Agricultural Economics: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 742-746.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1997. "Estimation and inference with censored and ordered multinomial response data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 23-51, July.
- Zaman, Asad, 1981. "Estimators without moments : The case of the reciprocal of a normal mean," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 289-298, February.
- Bewley, Ronald & Fiebig, Denzil G, 1990.
"Why Are Long-run Parameter Estimates So Disparate?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 345-49, May.
- Bewley, R. & Fiebig, D.G., 1989. "Why Are Long-Run Parameter Estimates So Disparate?," Papers 89-3, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold & Rossi, Peter E., 1984. "Bayesian analysis of dichotomous quantal response models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 365-393, July.
- Zellner, Arnold & Geisel, Martin S, 1970. "Analysis of Distributed Lag Models with Application to Consumption Function Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 865-88, November.
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2001.
"Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold & Tobias, Justin, 2001. "Further Results on Bayesian Method of Moments Analysis of the Multiple Regression Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(1), pages 121-40, February.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1985. "Bayesian Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 253-69, March.
- Marc Nerlove, 1979. "The Dynamics of Supply: Retrospect and Prospect," Discussion Papers 394, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Geweke, John, 1986. "Exact Inference in the Inequality Constrained Normal Linear Regression Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 127-41, April.
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-92, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:104:y:2001:i:2:p:289-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.