A simultaneous estimation and variable selection rule
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John F. Geweke, 1994. "Variable selection and model comparison in regression," Working Papers 539, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Guido W. Imbens & Phillip Johnson & Richard H. Spady, 1995.
"Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido W. Imbens & Richard H. Spady & Phillip Johnson, 1998. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 333-358, March.
- Guido W Imbens, Phillip Johnson & Richard H Spady, . "Information theoretic approaches to inference in moment condition model," Economics Papers W12., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Guido W. Imbens & Phillip Johnson & Richard H. Spady, 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1736, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W. & Johnson, P. & Spady, R.H., 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Movement Condition Models," Economics Papers 99, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Arnold Zellner, 1999. "New Information-Based Econometric Methods in Agricultural Economics: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 742-746.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1980. "Selection of Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 331-54, June.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Guido W. Imbens, 1999.
"Imposing Moment Restrictions From Auxiliary Data By Weighting,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Guido W. Imbens & Judith K. Hellerstein, 1996. "Imposing Moment Restrictions from Auxiliary Data by Weighting," NBER Technical Working Papers 0202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1999. "Inferring the Nutrient Content of Food With Prior Information," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 728-734.
- Sin, Chor-Yiu & White, Halbert, 1996. "Information criteria for selecting possibly misspecified parametric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 207-225.
- Judge, George & Yi, Gang & Yancey, Thomas & Terasvirta, Timo, 1987. "The extended Stein procedure for simultaneous model selection and parameter estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 375-391, July.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1996. "Models, prior information, and Bayesian analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 51-68, November.
- Bohrer, R. & Yancey, T.A., 1984. "Algorithms for numerical evaluation of Stein-like and limited-translation estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 235-239.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:101:y:2001:i:1:p:165-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.