Estimation and inference with censored and ordered multinomial response data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney K. & Powell, James L., 1990. "Efficient Estimation of Linear and Type I Censored Regression Models Under Conditional Quantile Restrictions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 295-317, September.
- Powell, James L, 1986. "Symmetrically Trimmed Least Squares Estimation for Tobit Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1435-1460, November.
- Paarsch, Harry J., 1984. "A Monte Carlo comparison of estimators for censored regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 197-213.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1979. "Identification and Estimation in Binary Choice Models with Limited (Censored) Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 977-996, July.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1978. "The Estimation of a Simultaneous Equation Generalized Probit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1193-1205, September.
- John F. Geweke, 1995. "Bayesian inference for linear models subject to linear inequality constraints," Working Papers 552, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 1995.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, 1995. "Quantile Regression Model with Unknown Censoring Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1096, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Greene, William H., 1983. "Estimation of limited dependent variable models by ordinary least squares and the method of moments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-212, February.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Zellner, A., 1988. "Optimal Information-Processing And Bayes' Theorem," Papers m8803, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Greene, William H, 1981. "On the Asymptotic Bias of the Ordinary Least Squares Estimator of the Tobit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 505-513, March.
- Judge, G. G. & Hill, R. Carter & Bock, M. E., 1990. "An adaptive empirical Bayes estimator of the multivariate normal mean under quadratic loss," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 189-213.
- Nawata, Kazumitsu, 1990. "Robust estimation based on grouped-adjusted data in censored regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 337-362, March.
- Beggs, S. & Cardell, S. & Hausman, J., 1981. "Assessing the potential demand for electric cars," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amos Golan & Enrico Moretti & Jeffrey M.Perloff, 2004.
"A Small-Sample Estimator for the Sample-Selection Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 71-91.
- Golan, Amos & Moretti, Enrico & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2001. "A Small-Sample Estimator for the Sample-Selection Model," CUDARE Working Papers 25047, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Golan, Amos & Moretti, Enrico & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2001. "A Small-Sample Estimator for the Sample-Selection Model," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4c82d2nv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Shen, Edward Z. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Maximum entropy and Bayesian approaches to the ratio problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 289-313, September.
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Rozakis, Stelios, 2015.
"Calibration of agricultural risk programming models,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 536-545.
- Athanasios Petsakos & Stelios Rozakis, 2015. "Calibration of agricultural risk programming models," Post-Print hal-01173062, HAL.
- Wang, Yafeng & Graham, Brett, 2009. "Generalized Maximum Entropy estimation of discrete sequential move games of perfect information," MPRA Paper 21331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Gohin & Fabienne Féménia, 2009. "Estimating Price Elasticities of Food Trade Functions: How Relevant is the CES‐based Gravity Approach?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 253-272, June.
- Balcombe, Kelvin, 2006. "Cross-Entropy Estimation of Linear Cointegrated Equations," MPRA Paper 15100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2009.
"Estimating censored and non homothetic demand systems: the generalized maximum entropy approach,"
210989, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Fabienne Féménia & Alexandre Gohin, 2009. "Estimating censored and non homothetic demand systems: the generalized maximum entropy approach," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-12, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2002.
"Information-based estimators for the non-stationary transition probability matrix: an application to the Danish pork industry,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 275-290, March.
- Karantininis, Kostas, 2001. "Information Based Estimators for the Non-Stationary Transition Probability Matrix: An Application to the Danish Pork Industry," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24198, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Yves Léony & Ludo Peeters & Maurice Quinqu & Yves Surry, 1999. "The Use of Maximum Entropy to Estimate Input‐Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Accounting Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 425-439, September.
- Golan Amos, 2003. "An Information Theoretic Approach for Estimating Nonlinear Dynamic Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-26, December.
- Qiuqiong Huang & Richard Howitt & Scott Rozelle, 2012. "Estimating production technology for policy analysis: trading off precision and heterogeneity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 219-233, October.
- R. Carter Hill & Randall C. Campbell, 2001. "Maximum Entropy Estimation in Economic Models with Linear Inequality Restrictions," Departmental Working Papers 2001-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino, 2008. "Comparative statics of the generalized maximum entropy estimator of the general linear model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 195-203, February.
- Alfons Lansink & Elvira Silva & Spiro Stefanou, 2001. "Inter-Firm and Intra-Firm Efficiency Measures," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 185-199, May.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2007. "Estimating price elasticities of food trade functions: How relevant is the gravity approach?," Working Papers 7211, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Yafeng Wang & Brett Graham, 2013. "Generalized Maximum Entropy Estimation of Discrete Sequential Move Games of Perfect Information," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Meurs, Mieke & Slavchevska, Vanya, 2014. "Doing it all: Women’s employment and reproductive work in Tajikistan," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 786-803.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:79:y:1997:i:1:p:23-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.