Robust estimation based on grouped-adjusted data in censored regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honore, Bo E. & Kyriazidou, Ekaterini & Udry, Christopher, 1997.
"Estimation of Type 3 Tobit models using symmetric trimming and pairwise comparisons,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 107-128.
- Bo E. Honore & Ekaterini Kyriazidou & Christopher Udry, "undated". "Estimation of Type 3 Tobit Models using Symmetric Trimming and Pairwise Comparisons," Home Pages _001, Princeton University, Department of Economics.
- James B. McDonald & Hieu Nguyen, 2012. "Heteroskedasticity and Distributional Assumptions in the Censored Regression Model," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-09, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Chen, Songnian & Khan, Shakeeb, 2000. "Estimating censored regression models in the presence of nonparametric multiplicative heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 283-316, October.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, 1995. "Quantile Regression Model with Unknown Censoring Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1096, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, "undated". "Quantile Regression Model with Unknown Censoring," Working Papers _004, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
- Honore, Bo & Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2002.
"Quantile regression under random censoring,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 67-105, July.
- Bo Honore & Shakeeb Khan & James L. Powell, 2000. "Quantile Regression Under Random Censoring," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1894, Econometric Society.
- Nawata, K., 1997. "Estimation of generalised regression models by the grouping method," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 503-510.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1990. "Iterative Least Squares Estimation Of Censored Regression Models With Unknown Error Distributions," Staff Papers 14118, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Khan, Shakeeb, 2001. "Two-stage rank estimation of quantile index models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 319-355, February.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1997. "Estimation and inference with censored and ordered multinomial response data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 23-51, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:43:y:1990:i:3:p:337-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.