Bayesian inference for linear models subject to linear inequality constraints
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian, Hang, 2012. "Essays on statistical inference with imperfectly observed data," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003618, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Palmqvist, Stefan & Waggoner, Daniel F., 2010. "Density-Conditional Forecasts in Dynamic Multivariate Models," Working Paper Series 247, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Paul Knottnerus, 2016. "On new variance approximations for linear models with inequality constraints," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(1), pages 26-46, February.
- Qian, Hang, 2010. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data: Revisited," MPRA Paper 32686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1997. "Estimation and inference with censored and ordered multinomial response data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 23-51, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmwp:552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .