Estimation of limited dependent variable models by ordinary least squares and the method of moments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shigeru Iwata, 2001. "Recentered And Rescaled Instrumental Variable Estimation Of Tobit And Probit Models With Errors In Variables," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 319-335.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Pereira-López, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2017.
"Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 160-185.
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Lopex, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2015. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gary R. Saxonhouse, 1993. "Economic Growth and Trade Relations: Japanese Performance in Long-Term Perspective," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Protectionism, NBER-EASE Volume 2, pages 149-182 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Liqun, 1998. "Estimation of censored linear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 383-400, June.
- Barewal, S. & Goddard, D., 1985. "The Parameters of Consumer Food Demand in Canada," Working Papers 243862, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Schmit, Todd M. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Lu, Hao, 2011. "Does the Name Matter? Developing Brands for Patented Fruit Varieties," Working Papers 126603, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:116-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- Miguel Bacharach & William J. Vaughan, 1994. "Household Water Demand Estimation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 25218, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1997. "Estimation and inference with censored and ordered multinomial response data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 23-51, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:21:y:1983:i:2:p:195-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.