Estimation of censored linear errors-in-variables models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weiss, Andrew A., 1993. "Some aspects of measurement error in a censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 169-188, March.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Cheng Hsiao, 1991.
"Identification and Estimation of Dichotomous Latent Variables Models Using Panel Data,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, pages 717-731.
- Hsiao, Ch., 1989. "Identification and Estimation of Dichotomous Latent Variables Models using Panel Data," Discussion Paper 1989-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hsiao, C., 1989. "Identification And Estimation Of Dichotomous Latent Variables Models Using Panel Data," Papers 8944, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Killingsworth, Mark R. & Heckman, James J., 1987. "Female labor supply: A survey," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 103-204 Elsevier.
- Heckman, James J. & Macurdy, Thomas E., 1986. "Labor econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 32, pages 1917-1977 Elsevier.
- Olsen, Randall J, 1978. "Note on the Uniqueness of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator for the Tobit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1211-1215, September.
- Greene, William H., 1983. "Estimation of limited dependent variable models by ordinary least squares and the method of moments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-212, February.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuejun Wang & Aiting Shen & Zhiyong Chen & Shuhe Hu, 2015. "Complete convergence for weighted sums of NSD random variables and its application in the EV regression model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 166-184, March.
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2012.
"Estimation of nonlinear models with mismeasured regressors using marginal information,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 347-385, April.
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2005. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Mismeasured Regressors Using Marginal Information," IEPR Working Papers 05.39, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2009. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Mismeasured Regressors Using Marginal Information," Economics Working Paper Archive 554, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Taraneh Abarin & Liqun Wang, 2012. "Instrumental variable approach to covariate measurement error in generalized linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(3), pages 475-493, June.
- Wang, Liqun & Hsiao, Cheng, 2011. "Method of moments estimation and identifiability of semiparametric nonlinear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 30-44.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2008. "Quantile Regression With Mismeasured Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1010-1043, August.
- Sukhbir Singh & Kanchan Jain & Suresh Sharma, 2014. "Replicated measurement error model under exact linear restrictions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 253-274, May.
- Xiaohong Chen & Han Hong & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2008.
"Semiparametric Efficiency in GMM Models of Nonclassical Measurement Errors, Missing Data and Treatment Effects,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1644, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Hong, Han & Tarozzi, Alessandro, 2008. "Semiparametric Efficiency in GMM Models of Nonclassical Measurement Errors, Missing Data and Treatment Effects," Working Papers 42, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo Rocha & Reinaldo Arellano-Valle & Rosangela Loschi, 2015. "Maximum likelihood methods in a robust censored errors-in-variables model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(4), pages 857-877, December.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu, 2006. "Identification and Inference of Nonlinear Models Using Two Samples with Arbitrary Measurement Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1590, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- ZINDE-WALSH, Victoria, 2007.
"Errors-in-Variables Models : A Generalized Functions Approach,"
Cahiers de recherche
14-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2009. "Errors-In-Variables Models: A Generalized Functions Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2009-09, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Yu Miao & Fangfang Zhao & Ke Wang & Yanping Chen, 2013. "Asymptotic normality and strong consistency of LS estimators in the EV regression model with NA errors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 193-206, February.
- Song, Weixing & Yao, Weixin, 2011. "A lack-of-fit test in Tobit errors-in-variables regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1792-1801.
- Geert Ridder & Yingyao Hu, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error Using Marginal Information," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 21, Econometric Society.
- Xiaohong Chen & Han Hong & Denis Nekipelov, 2011. "Nonlinear Models of Measurement Errors," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 901-937, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:84:y:1998:i:2:p:383-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.