The Use of Maximum Entropy to Estimate Input-Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Accounting Data
- Yves Léony
- Ludo Peeters
- Maurice Quinqu
- Yves Surry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 50 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-857X|
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Leonor da Silva Carvalho, 2013.
"Estimation of cost allocation coefficients at the farm level using an entropy approach,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1893-1906, September.
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Leonor Carvalho, 2011. "Estimation of Cost Allocation Coefficients at the Farm Level Using an Entropy Approach," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_21, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Bahta, Sirak Teclemariam & Berner, Anja & Offermann, Frank, 2011. "Estimation of Commodity Specific Production Costs Using German Farm Accountancy Data," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114233, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang, 2000. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 57.
- Thomas Heckelei & Wolfgang Britz, 2000. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 57, pages 27-50.
- Thomas Heckelei & Wolfgang Britz, 2000. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Multiple Data Points: A Cross-Sectional Estimation Procedure," Post-Print hal-01200922, HAL.
- Gocht, Alexander, 2008. "Estimating input allocation for farm supply models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6469, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Wolff, Hendrik, 2002. "A Methodological Note on the Estimation of Programming Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24896, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lips, Markus, 2014. "Disproportionate joint cost allocation at individual-farm level using maximum entropy," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182851, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arfini, Filippo & Donati, Michele & Paris, Quirino, 2008. "Innovation in Estimation of Revenue and Cost Functions in PMP Using FADN Information at Regional Level," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44008, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Rozakis, Stelios, 2015. "Calibration of agricultural risk programming models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 536-545.
- Tiberti, M., 2013. "Production costs of Soft Wheat in Italy," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149898, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Lindberg, Gunnar & Midmore, Peter & Surry, Yves R., 2011. "Agriculture’s inter-industry linkages, aggregation bias and rural policy reforms," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99358, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean Pierre, 2012. "Estimating input allocation from heterogeneous data sources: A comparison of alternative estimation approaches," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), June.
- Hansen, Heiko & Surry, Yves R., 2006. "Die Schatzung Verfahrensspezifischer Faktoreinsatzmengen Fur Die Landwirtschaft In Deutschland," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14959, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- G. Lindberg & P. Midmore & Y. Surry, 2012. "Agriculture’s Inter-industry Linkages, Aggregation Bias and Rural Policy Reforms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 552-575, 09.
- Lips, Markus, 2009. "Full Product Costs on Base of Farm Accountancy Data by Means of Maximum Entropy," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51088, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino, 2008. "Comparative statics of the generalized maximum entropy estimator of the general linear model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 195-203, February.
- Arfini, Filippo & Donati, Michele & Grossi, L. & Paris, Quirino, 2008. "Revenue and Cost Functions in PMP: a Methodological Integration for a Territorial Analysis of CAP," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6636, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:50:y:1999:i:3:p:425-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed