Die Schatzung Verfahrensspezifischer Faktoreinsatzmengen Fur Die Landwirtschaft In Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves R., 2003. "Farm Cost Allocation Based on the Maximum Entropy Methodology - The Case of Saskatchewan Crop Farms," Economic and Market Information 54461, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- P. Midmore, 1990. "Estimating Input-Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Data-A Comment," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 108-111.
- Sergio H. Lence & Douglas J. Miller, 1998.
"Recovering Output-Specific Inputs from Aggregate Input Data: A Generalized Cross-Entropy Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 852-867.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Miller, Douglas, 1998. "Recovering Output-Specific Inputs from Aggregate Input Data: A Generalized Cross Entropy Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1305, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yves Léony & Ludo Peeters & Maurice Quinqu & Yves Surry, 1999. "The Use of Maximum Entropy to Estimate Input-Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Accounting Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 425-439.
- Paul V. Preckel, 2001. "Least Squares and Entropy: A Penalty Function Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 366-377.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi06:14959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.