Production costs of Soft Wheat in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffiths, William E. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Cruz, Agustina Tan, 2000.
"Imposing regularity conditions on a system of cost and factor share equations,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Griffiths, William E. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Cruz, Agustina Tan, 1999. "Imposing Regularity Conditions On A System Of Cost And Factor Share Equations," Working Papers 12925, University of New England, School of Economics.
- P. Midmore, 1993. "Input-Output Forecasting Of Regional Agricultural Policy Impacts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 284-300.
- Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves R., 2003. "Farm Cost Allocation Based on the Maximum Entropy Methodology - The Case of Saskatchewan Crop Farms," Economic and Market Information 54461, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Bahta, Sirak Teclemariam & Berner, Anja & Offermann, Frank, 2011. "Estimation of Commodity Specific Production Costs Using German Farm Accountancy Data," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114233, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Griffiths, W.E., 2001. "Bayesian Inference in the Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 793, The University of Melbourne.
- Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan, 2008. "Defining elasticities for PMP models by estimating marginal cost functions based on FADN Data - the case of Swiss dairy production," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6694, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nathanaël Pingault & Dominique Desbois, 2004. "Estimation des coûts de production des principaux produits agricoles à partir du RICA," Post-Print hal-01072921, HAL.
- Yves Léony & Ludo Peeters & Maurice Quinqu & Yves Surry, 1999. "The Use of Maximum Entropy to Estimate Input-Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Accounting Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 425-439.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-output; outlier detection; production costs; seemingly unrelated regression; soft wheat; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; C39; Q12;
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-06-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea13:149898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .