Estimation of Commodity Specific Production Costs Using German Farm Accountancy Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Hallam & Alastair Bailey & Philip Jones & Andrew Errington, 1999. "Estimating Input Use and Production Costs From Farm Survey Panel Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 440-449.
- Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves R., 2003. "Farm Cost Allocation Based on the Maximum Entropy Methodology - The Case of Saskatchewan Crop Farms," Economic and Market Information 54461, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- P. Midmore, 1990. "Estimating Input-Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Data-A Comment," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 108-111.
- Nguyen, Duong T.M. & McLaren, Keith Robert & Zhao, Xueyan, 2008. "Multi-Output Broadacre Agricultural Production: Estimating A Cost Function Using Quasi-Micro Farm Level Data From Australia," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6009, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan, 2008. "Defining elasticities for PMP models by estimating marginal cost functions based on FADN Data - the case of Swiss dairy production," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6694, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yves Léony & Ludo Peeters & Maurice Quinqu & Yves Surry, 1999. "The Use of Maximum Entropy to Estimate Input-Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Accounting Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 425-439.
- A. Moxey & R. Tiffin, 1994. "Estimating Linear Production Coefficients From Farm Business Survey Data: A Note," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 381-385.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiberti, M., 2013. "Production costs of Soft Wheat in Italy," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149898, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-output; outlier detection; production costs; Seemingly Unrelated Regression; Agricultural Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-10-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .