Semiparametric Cost Allocation Estimation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2000.
"The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1413, Econometric Society.
- Davidson, R. & Flachaire, E., 1999. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a32, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Emmanuel Flachaire, 2001. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 58, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2001. "The wild bootstrap, tamed at last," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6560, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2001. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," Working Papers 1000, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2008. "The wild bootstrap, tamed at last," Post-Print hal-00649250, HAL.
- David Hallam & Alastair Bailey & Philip Jones & Andrew Errington, 1999. "Estimating Input Use and Production Costs From Farm Survey Panel Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 440-449.
- Sergio H. Lence & Douglas J. Miller, 1998.
"Recovering Output-Specific Inputs from Aggregate Input Data: A Generalized Cross-Entropy Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 852-867.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Miller, Douglas, 1998. "Recovering Output-Specific Inputs from Aggregate Input Data: A Generalized Cross Entropy Approach," Staff General Research Papers 1305, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2009. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects with Mixed Categorical and Continuous Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 206-223.
- Peter Hall & Qi Li & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2007. "Nonparametric Estimation of Regression Functions in the Presence of Irrelevant Regressors," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(4), pages 784-789, November.
- Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2010. "Smooth Varying-Coefficient Estimation And Inference For Qualitative And Quantitative Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(06), pages 1607-1637, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:115742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.