Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects with Mixed Categorical and Continuous Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2017.
"The finite sample performance of semi- and non-parametric estimators for treatment effects and policy evaluation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 91-102.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2015. "The Finite Sample Performance of Semi- and Nonparametric Estimators for Treatment Effects and Policy Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 8756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2015. "The finite sample performance of semi- and nonparametric estimators for treatment effects and policy evaluation," FSES Working Papers 454, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Persson, Emma & Häggström, Jenny & Waernbaum, Ingeborg & de Luna, Xavier, 2017. "Data-driven algorithms for dimension reduction in causal inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 280-292.
- Lv, Xiaofeng & Li, Rui & Fang, Zheng, 2017. "Efficient semiparametric estimation for Gini inequality treatment effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 96-100.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2013. "treatrew: A user-written Stata routine for estimating average treatment effects by reweighting on propensity score," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 02, Stata Users Group.
- Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna & Xiaojung Song, 2016. "Specification Tests for the Propensity Score," Papers 1611.06217, arXiv.org.
- Wikstrom, Daniel & Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves R., 2011. "Semiparametric Cost Allocation Estimation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115742, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Vytlacil, Edward, 2012.
"Treatment effect bounds: An application to Swan–Ganz catheterization,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 223-243.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Azeem Shaikh & Edward Vytlacil, 2005. "Treatment Effect Bounds: An Application to Swan-Ganz Catheterization," NBER Working Papers 11263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Wikström, 2015. "A finite sample improvement of the fixed effects estimator applied to technical inefficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 29-46, February.
- Dehejia Rajeev, 2015. "Experimental and Non-Experimental Methods in Development Economics: A Porous Dialectic," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 47-69, June.
- White, Halbert, 2006. "Time-series estimation of the effects of natural experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 527-566.
- Huber, Martin, 2012. "Identifying causal mechanisms in experiments (primarily) based on inverse probability weighting," Economics Working Paper Series 1213, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:27:i:2:y:2009:p:206-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.