Contact information of Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
- 151598 How does space affect the distribution of the EU RDP funds? An econometric assessment
by Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, R. & Lobianco, A. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F.
- 151597 Better communication for successful food technology development: A Delphi study
by Ragona, M. & Raley, M. & Sijtsema, S.J. & Frewer, L.J.
- 151448 Local institutions and territorial competitiveness in the case of Parmigiano Reggiano localised production system
by Arfini, Filippo & Mancini, Maria Cecilia
- 150699 Development and competitiveness of bio-economy: the response of Italian farms to the global crisis
by Broccoli, M. & Fusco, D. & Giordano, P. & Moretti, V.
- 150238 Landscape as a driver for competitiveness of Pazarjik district in Bulgaria
by Nikolov, Dimitre & Radev, Teodor & Borisov, Petar
- 150237 Agricultural landscapes as multi-scale public good and the role of the Common Agricultural Policy
by Lefebvre, Marianne & Espinosa, Maria & Gomez-y-Paloma, Sergio & Piorr, Annette & Zasada, Ingo
- 150236 What is going to change in EU rural development policies after 2013? Main implications in different national contexts
by Mantino, Francesco
- 150235 Evaluating the potential contribution of spatially differentiated payments to the efficiency of Agri-Environmental Measures: A resource allocation model for Emilia Romagna (Italy)
by Vergamini, Daniele & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide
- 149934 Network for innovation as a way to enhance competitiveness: an overview of Italian food SMEs entering networks
by Minarelli, F. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D.
- 149932 The coping strategies to fight against the food insecurity in the Republic of Niger
by Andres, L. & Lebailly, Philippe
- 149930 Management and overfishing problems in the High Adriatic sea and the future policy perspectives
by Severini, Nicola
- 149925 CAP reform and price transmission in the pasta chain
by Cacchiarelli, Luca & Lass, D. A. & Sorrentino, A.
- 149923 Variation and links among food and energy international prices. An analysis through VAR models from 2000 to 2012
by Leucci, A. C. & Ghinoi, S. & Sgargi, D. & Wesz, V. J., Jr.
- 149921 Biotechnology and Public opinion: The results of a citizens’ jury case study
by Mora, C. & Menozzi, Davide & Sogari, G. & Brennan, Margaret F. & Raley, M. & Frewer, L. J.
- 149914 Assessing the CAP influence on European farmers’ preferences towards the adoption of renewable energy production
by Giannoccaro, Giacomo & Bartolini, Fabio & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide
- 149913 A spatial econometric approach to assess the impact of RDPs agri-environmental measures on the use of Nitrogen in agriculture: the case study of Emilia-Romagna (Italy)
by Marconi, Valentina & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D.
- 149912 Potential for water use right market development in Italy: social acceptability in the context of climate change
by Vollaro, M. & Zavalloni, M. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D.
- 149908 Green Economy and Bio-based Economics: Assessment and Critique of Their Philosophical Assumptions
by Leonardi, Emanuele
- 149906 Is the agricultural sector playing a special role against the global crisis? or is it the rural setting?
by Angelini, Elisabetta Croci & Sorana, S.
- 149903 Explaining the determinants of on-farm diversification: The case Study of Tuscany Region
by Bartolini, Fabio & Andreoli, Maria & Brunori, Gianluca
- 149900 How rural the EU RDP is? An analysis through spatial funds allocation
by Esposti, R. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F. & Camaioni, Beatrice & Lobianco, A.
- 149899 Farms’ Performance and Short Supply Chains in Italy: an Econometric Analysis
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Cembalo, L. & Caracciolo, Francesco & Dentoni, D. & Pascucci, S.
- 149898 Production costs of Soft Wheat in Italy
by Tiberti, M.
- 149897 Development of Total Factor Productivity in Alpine Farming - A Malmquist index approach -
by Kantelhardt, J. & Kapfer, Martin & Franzel, M. & Kirchweger, Stefan
- 149896 Environmental and Economic Impact of Agricultural Land Use - a Spatially Explicit DEA Approach -
by Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, J. & Eckstein, K. & Hübner, R.
- 149895 Pros and cons of the bioeconomy: a critical appraisal of public claims through Critical Discourse Analysis
by Sodano, V.
- 149894 The incorporation of subjective risks into choice experiments to test scenario adjustment
by Cerroni, Simone & Notaro, Sandra & Raffaelli, Roberta & Shaw, Douglass W.
- 149893 Determinants of Structural Change in the agricultural sector: An Empirical Analysis of Farm Exit in Tuscany
by Landi, Chiara & Stefani, Gianluca & Rocchi, Benedetto & Lombardi, Ginevra V. & Giampaolo, Sabina
- 149892 Child Nutritional Status in the Malawian District of Salima: A Capability Approach
by Sassi, M.
- 149891 Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data
by Clementi, F. & Schettino, F.
- 149890 Impacts of rural non-farm employment on household welfare in Pakistan
by Rakhshanda, Kousar & Awudu, Abdulai
- 149889 Food purchase for natural disaster relief: the case of Parmigiano-Reggiano sales in the aftermath of the 2012 earthquake waves
by Menozzi, Davide & Finardi, C. & Davoli, U.
- 149888 Italian agri-food exports in the international arena
by Carbone, Anna & Henke, R. & Pozzolo, A. F.
- 149887 Agricultural market integration: price transmission and policy intervention
by Vasciaveo, M. & Rosa, F. & Weaver, R.
- 149886 Off-farm labour participation of Italian farmers, state dependence and the CAP reform
by Corsi, A. & Salvioni, C.
- 149774 Weather variability and food consumption: Evidence from rural Uganda
by Lazzaroni, Sara
- 149773 Commodity futures markets: are they an effective price risk management tool for the European wheat supply chain ?
by Revoredo-Giha, C. & Zuppiroli, M.
- 149771 Impact of Agri-environmental Schemes on Farm Performances in five EU Member States
by Arata, Linda & Sckokai, P.
- 149762 How Do Agri-Environmental Schemes (AES’s) Contribute to High Nature Value (HNV) Farmland: A Case Study in Emilia Romagna
by Signorotti, Claudio & Marconi, Valentina & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide
- 149760 A Global Wheat Market Model (GLOWMM) for the Analysis of Wheat Export Prices
by Gutierrez, L. & Piras, F.
- 149758 CAP Effects on Agricultural Investment Demand in Europe
by Guastella, G. & Moro, D. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M.
- 149746 The Capitalization of Area Payment into Land Rental Prices: Micro-evidence from Italy
by Moro, D. & Guastella, G. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M.